RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Four Hooves

Ashburton Trials

No media coverage.

Too bad if you had a horse trialing that you wanted to sell.

What about the big punters who analyze form from these trials.

Not good enough- was it a Club issue or is someone else to blame.

Bout time all these little issues get sorted out.Trouble with whole industry is that no-one works together.Too many amateurs getting paid like professionals.

1 hour ago, Four Hooves said:

No media coverage.

Too bad if you had a horse trialing that you wanted to sell.

What about the big punters who analyze form from these trials.

Not good enough- was it a Club issue or is someone else to blame.

Bout time all these little issues get sorted out.Trouble with whole industry is that no-one works together.Too many amateurs getting paid like professionals.

This is from the NZTR website...

"The Ashburton trials today will not be filmed due to the New Zealand Racing Board being unable to staff the meeting"

1 hour ago, uneasy said:

NZRB-have more to worry about at the moment with massive turn over reductions due to punters shying clear of new betting platform, seriously we need racing people in charge not ex NZ Post employees whose racing knowledge could be put on postage stamps they once sold

I thought you were a supporter of these NZRB initiatives Michael. Did I misunderstand that?

2 minutes ago, Leggy said:

I thought you were a supporter of these NZRB initiatives Michael. Did I misunderstand that?

You sure did, can't see that 40 to 50 mill plus on going running cost is a good spend.

I support most NZTR personal, Bernard Saundry for example and I believe he has a good team at headquarters but NZRB is a runaway freight train 

6 minutes ago, uneasy said:

You sure did, can't see that 40 to 50 mill plus on going running cost is a good spend.

I support most NZTR personal, Bernard Saundry for example and I believe he has a good team at headquarters but NZRB is a runaway freight train 

If Bernard would give us the weekly NZ betting figures I might agree with you. 

Up until now I cannot see one single positive thing that he has done that has made even the slightest difference since he has been here. 

Please enlighten me Michael if you disagree. 

P.S. The above posting in no way condones or supports the actions of the NZRB either. 

25 minutes ago, uneasy said:

Surely the figures should come from NZRB they run the TAB 

NZTR doesn't take bets!!

Yes, but NZTR used to publish them (for as long as I can remember) for the galloping code. 

That way we could see how we were tracking Year on Year.