Ohokaman

Hope you've upped the security Leo...

14 posts in this topic

This mob might decide to visit their countrymen down at HQ....;)

And as for this silly woman wanting an apology.....please....

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/380288/irish-diplomat-calls-for-apology-over-coverage-of-unruly-tourists

She obviously didn't hear that little shit on TV threatening " O'ill knock yer bloody brains out if yer talk to me Uncle again..."

:rolleyes:

Well they’re travelers, that part’s true, and you can call them gypsies, because they are, but they ain’t fookin’ Irish.

They said they’re from Liverpool, mind you a lot of Paddies do settle there, but the British media say they’re from Leicestershire, and I heard one of the fookers interviewed and his accent was more English than Irish.

It’s also been noted that they have very poor personal habits, they don’t bathe, and the defecate randomly. Those traits are more English than Irish.

Not everything is as it seems now days,  They might self identify as Irish , Scottish, English , Kiwi, Aussie etc,  its how you feel nowdays I read.As for the Garda they take no shit from troublemakers like these clowns . 

Now they are....wait for it...."in hiding as they are scared they will be attacked by Kiwis...."

Want to leave, but too scared to go to the airport.....accusing kiwis of racism, have been treated appallingly......:rcf-laughing-3:

And this clown interviewed even said " No member of my family has stolen anything in NZ...it wasn't her on the CCTV footage..."

You couldn't make this stuff up.......or maybe you could.......:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

And this clown interviewed even said " No member of my family has stolen anything in NZ...it wasn't her on the CCTV footage..."

But in spite of that I will plead guilty!

Just wait until 100,000 of these scum descend on NZ under the Peters/Cindy supported immigration sellout.