RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Hope you've upped the security Leo...

This mob might decide to visit their countrymen down at HQ....;)

And as for this silly woman wanting an apology.....please....

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/380288/irish-diplomat-calls-for-apology-over-coverage-of-unruly-tourists

She obviously didn't hear that little shit on TV threatening " O'ill knock yer bloody brains out if yer talk to me Uncle again..."

:rolleyes:

Not everything is as it seems now days,  They might self identify as Irish , Scottish, English , Kiwi, Aussie etc,  its how you feel nowdays I read.As for the Garda they take no shit from troublemakers like these clowns . 

Now they are....wait for it...."in hiding as they are scared they will be attacked by Kiwis...."

Want to leave, but too scared to go to the airport.....accusing kiwis of racism, have been treated appallingly......:rcf-laughing-3:

And this clown interviewed even said " No member of my family has stolen anything in NZ...it wasn't her on the CCTV footage..."

You couldn't make this stuff up.......or maybe you could.......:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

And this clown interviewed even said " No member of my family has stolen anything in NZ...it wasn't her on the CCTV footage..."

But in spite of that I will plead guilty!

Just wait until 100,000 of these scum descend on NZ under the Peters/Cindy supported immigration sellout.