RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Holy Heaps O Jandal!

Oh boy oh boy, have we (Kiwis) got a Harness Racing team headin to oz (some already there) to die for :rcfe-happy-2: hell even big BazzaP is takin 2, TonyH is thinkin about takin Temporale (oh come on Iceman get him over there, if you aint in yuh cant win! oh an while yuh at it, tell yuh mate Morry Mac, Lemond would love to have a romp round again over there too) for the Trotters, but we got some serious guns lookin to plunder harness fields across the ditch.....we get a bit of a pipe opener on Sat at Ballarat, that'll set us up nicely for the clash later in month, mighty Marcoola and TornadoV (personally from what I seen Mar is a fricken hurricane all on his own) and hey me mighty Spur is in there, he had a good tune-up for the GSStar the other night, GO! The Spur! :rcfe-like: man we got some great racin comin up, can't wait I'm lovin it!!!!

GOOOOOO!!!!!! THE MIGHTY KIWI HARNESS RACIN TEAM!!!!! WINNERS ARE GRINNERS GUYS!! GO HARD!!!!

Cheers Iraklis