RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
doric68

Winner disqualified to 2nd

Opie's suspension until the 20th was as a result of a ride at Matamata on Wednesday not yesterday.

Suspensions: Race 3 O Bosson THE WHITE QUEEN Careless riding 1100 metres [Rule 638(1)(d)] Suspended 14/1 – 20/1 inclusive, 5 national riding days   

13 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Opie's suspension 

Ted, Opie was in the Andy Griffith Show. Don't you mean OP? Let's keep everyone on the same professional level i.e., Trudy Thornton, Danielle Johnson, Sam Spratt, Michael Coleman, Owen Bosson etc.  Don't need any more familiarity and cosiness between TA, OP and JCA.

Crazy decision IMO....winner had to be relegated to 4th.

I think the rule is that you have to convince the stipes your horse would have beaten the winner .

How can the stipes be convinced the 2nd horse would have but 3rd and 4th wouldn't have.....defies the logic of every racegoer.

It's long overdue for a NRL type bunker system of professionals doing all NZ races with zero input from connections.

They could show the replay and explain the decision and rules.  Transparency.

If the decision is so close it could go either way....toss a coin ....the punters would love that.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Ted, Opie was in the Andy Griffith Show. Don't you mean OP? Let's keep everyone on the same professional level i.e., Trudy Thornton, Danielle Johnson, Sam Spratt, Michael Coleman, Owen Bosson etc.  Don't need any more familiarity and cosiness between TA, OP and JCA.

I believe you will find I have shown it correctly Chevy:

5 Image.ashx?version=3.167&size=SS&p=%2fCommon%2fImages%2fSilks%2fTangerine_royal_blue_stars_and_striped_sleeves_tangerine_cap.jpg

Prise De Fer
Opie Bosson Jamie Richards   $1.70 0.1L

On 1/14/2019 at 11:16 PM, bus stop said:

Use to train a greyhound or 2 in the past and worked in the meat industry.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:16 PM, bus stop said:

Use to train a greyhound or 2 in the past and worked in the meat industry.

I am surprised at the error in the article.

Adrian Dooley is a member of the JCA and is the Chairman of the two-member panel in this instance.

NOT the RIU..