RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Aaron Bidlake

$1 minimum bet

2 hours ago, Trump said:

BB, the average punter is at long odds to ever get banned from Lads Aust. I’ve found it to be the most user friendly and the service is great. I’ve made large withdrawals and by using EFT, the money hits my account within 24 hours. The site is idiot proof and so quick and easy. They give generous bonuses as well. Often give money back on a losing win bet (up to $50) if it runs 2nd or 3rd. Yesterday at Coffs Harbour I got a F4 for 540% for a cost of $230. The return was $9550 and change and an immediate withdrawal will see that $ in my bank Acc today. I won’t be banned. I think you would find that anyone being banned would be a winning “whale”. JMHO. Average punters like most of us won’t be. Normally, I wouldn’t have a bet on a Sunday, but after a good Magic Millions with a few of my mates winning races on the day and being at home with the missus after a long lunch, we decided to watch the races - luckily as it turned out :) 

You are Aussie based and betting on exotics and Multis wont see you banned at most places as they wi view you as recreational.

I couldn't even win $7k before they cut me to tote only bets less than $100. A mate in Australia won $4000 from bonus bets and is unable to do anything other than the max $2k win they have to accept.

You are very lucky to still be able to use them.