RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

LEO'S ALL UP QUICKIE COMP SAT/SUN 12/13 JAN Results at Half Way

The following are those that correctly picked the first two winners and thus the only ones still in the running. 

I have shown beside each entry the losing margin!

Poundforpound 22.5 Lengths

Zappa                 10.5 Lengths

Jack                         3 Lengths

Calalano                  2 Lengths

E & O accepted  

Whilst the official margins haven't been announced, it looks pretty obvious to me that the winner is Poundforpound.

At this stage it is unofficial, BUT using the TV screen,  the front on view and my binoculars, I estimate that the losing margin is 20 lengths plus!

:rcf-nerd:

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Has it even finished yet ??

I mean WTF were they thinking even bringing it up here ??

I do hope the club or NZTR intervenes and doesn’t let it run in the million dollar race, Not just because it’s not worthy, or that it’ll be charged with loitering, but more that it’ll keep a genuine contender out of the field.

BTW I don’t want the prize so anyone who’s been doing it tough can contact me through Scooby and they can have a $200 voucher, one person only, same terms and conditions, Scooby decides who gets it.

Bloody good deal running a comp and winning it yourself. I might pop up and you can buy me dinner with your voucher. I think Scoobs should allocate it to your good self under the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

Bloody good deal running a comp and winning it yourself. I might pop up and you can buy me dinner with your voucher. I think Scoobs should allocate it to your good self under the circumstances.

Leo what say we give it to the next closest finisher Zappa who had the first two winners...they were close to winning it.

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Leo what say we give it to the next closest finisher Zappa who had the first two winners...they were close to winning it.

I agree. An excellent effort. 

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

I will come too. It will be a bloody interesting dinner!!!

I have been doing it tough.  I had a $200 bet with a friend; head to head; Ipatch versus Lil' Rocka in the eighth today.

But the conditions were if neither finished in the first six it was NO BET!.  Ipatch came seventh.  It is now 8 35 p.m. and I think Lil Rocka has crossed the finish line, by now.  Damnation and botheration!

Why don’t you keep it P4P? Winners are grinners and you could use it to shout me a beer when I visit your fine establishment on Friday night! I’ll be there, as promised, by 8pm. Looking forward to seeing how it rates with the old Euro, Cowboys and Pog MacDougles (or whatever you called the pubs!) :) see you fri nite.