RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tim vince

should

2 hours ago, tim vince said:

horses who throw themselves on the track be automatic scratchings

So as to make it black and white which ALL rules should be and keep everybody equal and knowing what the outcome will be in such events  YES!

2 hours ago, frankie said:

How about also severely penalising drivers who on a galloping horse pre-start deliberately run into another horse to guarantee a false start 

At least you know they wanting to win or at least try - unlike a few other drives i saw over last couple of meetings up North.

Tell me more frankie.when they gallop at the mobile they do run around.there is a 0800 number to complain .when I last looked the stewards control this ask them.if it is a deliberate act they certainly have power.or another couch warrior bagging drivers.

The starters assistants should have had the equipment to assist at the start.  No headstall and no lead rope on hand meant that a junior driver was left holding a fractious horse alongside a fence for the duration of the race and was battered and bruised as a result.  Absolutely disgusting!

24 minutes ago, Alittlebitofknowledge said:

And by this you mean your Son holding Your horse. Not having a crack at you. Simply putting your angry comment into perspective. 

In saying that I do agree that they should have all equipment needed for all scenarios at the start.

Perspective - wouldn't you be angry?

Watch this space - health and safety complaint pending!