RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Dunn Deal

After the last few meetings on the Nelson circuit surely they wont be embroiled in controversy today. Look to have a very solid team up there so good luck to them today

Anyone else have any bully or thoughts on today's racing as im parking up post lunchtime to have a few investments.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:20 AM, Fartoomuch said:

Whats all the noise about Huey and Feely. The conspiracy theorists are circling and will be even more so today if Feely is driven to lead and wins

I see your under the pump for your posts on this elsewhere. Some guy Joe has to be kidding after  his piece of literary diarrhea but thanks to Westview aka Nigel , the Syndicator outlined that FTM has some mysterious issues which explains  why it has under performed since Cup week. lots of vet bills by the sounds of it and far too good to be running as poorly as it has been . I hope for everyone involved that things get sorted out as she looks to have any amount of abilty when right.

3 hours ago, Newmarket RC said:

I see your under the pump for your posts on this elsewhere. Some guy Joe has to be kidding after  his piece of literary diarrhea but thanks to Westview aka Nigel , the Syndicator outlined that FTM has some mysterious issues which explains  why it has under performed since Cup week. lots of vet bills by the sounds of it and far too good to be running as poorly as it has been . I hope for everyone involved that things get sorted out as she looks to have any amount of abilty when right.

Water off a ducks back to me coming from the other channel.As soon as you see Oxidation pond you know to ignore as they obviously have seen Red

I wish them all well as i said in my NY post.

However , my initial post about the Dunns and issues at Nelson was Spot On- this one obviously much smaller than the last 2 and i do hope FTM recovers for the Westview team

17 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Water off a ducks back to me coming from the other channel.As soon as you see Oxidation pond you know to ignore as they obviously have seen Red

However , my initial post about the Dunns and issues at Nelson was Spot On- this one obviously much smaller than the last 2 and i do hope FTM recovers for the Westview team

They got nothing else to do except come over here and take pot shots at you..ignore them...i see Hesi, SLB or whoever he wants to be  at certain times ..has started taking down threads he does not like.....hmm so much for free speech..:rcfe-happy-3:

11 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

They got nothing else to do except come over here and take pot shots at you..ignore them...i see Hesi, SLB or whoever he wants to be  at certain times ..has started taking down threads he does not like.....hmm so much for free speech..:rcfe-happy-3:

Didn't you take a thread down recently, about a TAB Christmas do and Leith Innes having a few? And some guy on here was saying that he hosted the event at his premises.

There's either freedom of speech or there's not.

22 hours ago, Rusty said:

Didn't you take a thread down recently, about a TAB Christmas do and Leith Innes having a few? And some guy on here was saying that he hosted the event at his premises.

There's either freedom of speech or there's not.

No we never said we would not take things down if it was warranted.. they did and professed how wrong it was we did take them down...Just clarifying for you so there is no misunderstandings or misinformation as has happened before.

Thomas must have blown up the other site....:rcf-laughing-3:

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) mod_hive/6.6 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 Server at ..................Port 443

21 hours ago, JackSprat said:

And I'd imagine they grateful for every mention you make of them here, and the visitors you send them with each mention.

Jack, Id imagine that they are more grateful  to Scoobie for putting on a website  so that they can visit and appropriate info to  slag off this  sites contributors. All very childish IMHO and i see ive now been targeted.

Best ignored methinks which i think is your message above

Greg

On 15 January 2019 at 6:36 PM, Fartoomuch said:

Had the heart checked on ftm and its all fine, next step lung wash, not much fun I imagine but if we can't find anything maybe just a couple of weeks off.

17 hours ago, westview said:

Had the heart checked on ftm and its all fine, next step lung wash, not much fun I imagine but if we can't find anything maybe just a couple of weeks off.

i have the greatest of sympathy to any owner whose horse suddenly loses form and whose vets are unable to work out whats wrong. its happened to my before and is bloody frustrating. All the best to you and your syndicate as its a nice horse who should be winning further spoils for you and the team