RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Omoto

Another great day at what I reckon is the best track in NZ for viewing races up close. The track was in amazing condition (yet again). I think Jim needs to be put on the national committee overlooking our tracks! 

Fantastic racing, terrific hospitality, and another example of the Messara report getting it wrong.

Love Omoto , great backdrop after post with that hill/mountain. Agree close to action. Pleased the concrete running rail posts went , scared crap out of me first time I went there in 1995 watching up close .

Couple horses I remember over the years attending there , horse called Trifox. Ran in first or second one year , last race came round looked at book thought I missed a scratching as it was in race. Scribbled it out then it fronts up in parade ring and runs  again. 

Backed horse once there  called Gatorade  , months later or maybe year or so later walked into smoking betting shop in UK and there it is running in first at Sedgefield . Big change from Omoto but it done ok over there over jumps at gaffs.

Was punting all day there once , my ride home turned up just before last  got me to do a one dollar Tri for him on names   , bang 400 plus winnings . It's easy he said.

Be absolute crying shame to lose Coast circuit.

Great day out there tor sure, never made it this meeting, felt abit guilty, as it may not be racing there next year, one time you would take a car load on that circuit,  nowadays can't seem to find a soal that wants to go with you, hope to make reefton tomorrow, another good days racing, wonder how many this year will get caught charging into the first bend from the 1400m start,at full speed, ending up on the outside fence, weather looks good over there, anyone got a tip.