RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pyst

Pretty new TAB site BUT.....

...I think it's dog of a thing to use! Typical - designed by people who probably will never use it. Is there still a simple results page ......with past results as well?

haha, so funny trying to place my first bet on the new site. Not sure I want to bother anymore. I click buttons which take a couple of seconds to be activated ......only I click again because it takes so long and end up deactivating the buttons I want activated. Bloody rubbish! lol

I only discovered it today as been flat tack and forgot my dog was racing until my old greyhound mate that i was visiting reminded me.

Had drama's putting $$$ into acc via credit card so dont bother with that anymore. Then with the old site i could still watch via my phone - today i was pissing into a nor-wester. So straight to rova app to listen and the bastard race cut out last 100m and started again once lure pulled up. 

So written a couple of complaints in last couple of months and did get a reply. One was rejected and i had to re-phraise my email as the quote 'usless as tits on a bull' was apparently a no no and my email was rejected.

Generally just a suger coated response. 

Classic tab i won $50 on one of there promos. Headed off to my local to withdraw $40 as spent $10 on a future bet. Sorry you have to bet that $$$ and try and win. Lucky for me I double my original withdrawl effort - bunch of indian givers!

8 minutes ago, Rules For Some said:

I dont know why you are so "pyst". There are a few annoying bugs that need to be ironed out but all in all, its a vast improvement on that old joke of a website. if they can iron out the issues, it wont be that inferior to other betting sites

Only around  $50 million  not worth worrying about...

4 hours ago, Rules For Some said:

I dont know why you are so "pyst". There are a few annoying bugs that need to be ironed out but all in all, its a vast improvement on that old joke of a website. if they can iron out the issues, it wont be that inferior to other betting sites

There are no improvements which I benefit from - just headaches from things that don't work for me as well as they did on the old site.

I believe the scratchings are listed at the end of each field.

I, too, have had some frustrations but that does not mean this new system is worse than the old.

Any change is frustrating especially when there has been so little change for so long.

I think it not unreasonable to give it time - and time  for us also to learn to navigate our way through the system.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, modest mouse said:

Pretty site. Where are the scratchings

Sounds like you have a frustration similar to mine. Just as you need to click on the button for each race to see the scratching for each race it requires clicking on each race to see each result. They used to have a simple results page which didn't need so much damn clicking. I will never like this new site...NEVER!!!!!!  Results also used to be almost instant after each race .....now it takes 5 minutes and more.

22 hours ago, Jape said:

Any change is frustrating especially when there has been so little change for so long.

As far as I'm concerned they could have kept the old site forever. It seems like it is just change for the sake of change. I haven't seen anyone actually say what it is about any of the changes that are particularly useful or better than what we used to have. The new site makes me think of the average Peter Jackson movie - too much fluff (cgi).

So back from holiday, hang on I'll reword that "a different location with children".

So had bit of win yesterday so had some play $$$ to work the site out. I'm pretty much there on the computer but the mobile app I'm slowly getting there. Seems to be alot slower with results and payouts. Still scratching my head to work out a poker bet and havn't figured out a multi with racing and sport.

I like % betting but miss the box to click for my % bet and just have just figured out how that works now.

Also went into my local on Tuesday and having a yarn to bar lady. Bit of a increase in people betting back at the tab as they don't understand the site.

22 hours ago, lad27 said:

So back from holiday, hang on I'll reword that "a different location with children".

So had bit of win yesterday so had some play $$$ to work the site out. I'm pretty much there on the computer but the mobile app I'm slowly getting there. Seems to be alot slower with results and payouts. Still scratching my head to work out a poker bet and havn't figured out a multi with racing and sport.

I like % betting but miss the box to click for my % bet and just have just figured out how that works now.

Also went into my local on Tuesday and having a yarn to bar lady. Bit of a increase in people betting back at the tab as they don't understand the site.

Having been to the Coast meetings and only 2 pay outs for all the races I hope the TAB app can find a way of something flashing up saying "Don't bet that ".  As for you guys in Timaru it says a lot "Bit of a increase in people betting back at the tab as they don't understand the site." !!!!

You should have taken you others half's advice there Feral :rcfe-happy-3:

Don't reckon the TAB made the change that easy, yes there was warning but I didn't see much more than that.

Anyhow the punting shall continue, slowly at that and hopefully a few wins this year :rcfe-like: