RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
greyhoundfever

Paul Conner

I do you dont were bulk funded.as most of the dogs racing here are fromchch are you saying there rubbish also thedogs are selected when they raced last and REMEMBER THE IDEA CAME FROM CHCHI it doesnt affect you does it

had a show of hands before our meeting yesterday more for then against our present S I selection policy yes not ALL CHCHtrainers were there you could always have another// get to gether

let me see if I've got this straight.....

you held a vote at a Southland meeting that was full of trainers whose dogs are racing at the meeting due to the actual selection policy in place?

Do you not see a flaw in this method?

It like asking a room full of turkeys if they want to vote on cancelling Christmas

To be frank the dogs racing at Invercargill Ms Hamilton are bloody useless as a rule thanks to this policy.

If dogs deserve a start then they should get in, 3 starts a week or not, they do evry week up north.

All the trainers in Canterbury need to do is boycott a couple of meetings down Sth then see how the Invercargill trainers like travelling 9 hrs to race because they certainly wont have enough local dogs to card a meeting!!

whats that going to do how many trainers will stick by there word and i would be pretty positive that every canterbury trainer has a proplem with the policy but greyhoundfever good luck with your method it will rather work and crush the policy or you and the rest will fall flat on your faces.

To be frank the dogs racing at Invercargill Ms Hamilton are bloody useless as a rule thanks to this policy.

If dogs deserve a start then they should get in, 3 starts a week or not, they do evry week up north.

All the trainers in Canterbury need to do is boycott a couple of meetings down Sth then see how the Invercargill trainers like travelling 9 hrs to race because they certainly wont have enough local dogs to card a meeting!!

noms this thursday will they have to re open them? we a wait a reply

I beg to disagree with you homebush reece Awesome bender genstia dogs our bewolf and plenty other good dogs went around, you sound like a child who has throwen all their goodies out of the cot, something does't go your way boycott. BLOODY GOOD WAY TO SORT the policy out. As for brown bomber's comment about over raced dogs it is a trainers right is it not to line a dog up as often as they like? It surely is a huge concern if this policy is to change were do these so called out of form dogs go? GAP can only take so many, the wastage would be huge but could not really see same of the greedy trainers really giving a S--t.

whats that going to do how many trainers will stick by there word and i would be pretty positive that every canterbury trainer has a proplem with the policy but greyhoundfever good luck with your method it will rather work and crush the policy or you and the rest will fall flat on your faces.

Iam a trainer from Canterbury and dont have a problem with the current system, the southland people need to be supported , they dont need to be travelling to Addington when they dont need to, same as Canterbury trainers travelling to Southland. The current system allows most dogs to get starts at least once a week, and you will find a few dogs will gain a start at both meetings.

as a betting perspective I have found the southland venue to be a good betting track, and I probably turnover more there than betting on the same dogs going around addington every meeting

Iam a trainer from Canterbury and dont have a problem with the current system, the southland people need to be supported , they dont need to be travelling to Addington when they dont need to, same as Canterbury trainers travelling to Southland. The current system allows most dogs to get starts at least once a week, and you will find a few dogs will gain a start at both meetings.

as a betting perspective I have found the southland venue to be a good betting track, and I probably turnover more there than betting on the same dogs going around addington every meeting

BRILLIANT the only genuine comment on this thread and who ever you, i congratulate your having true consenous of fairness the true spirit of what greyhounds are meant to be cheers Jim

I beg to disagree with you homebush reece Awesome bender genstia dogs our bewolf and plenty other good dogs went around, you sound like a child who has throwen all their goodies out of the cot, something does't go your way boycott. BLOODY GOOD WAY TO SORT the policy out. As for brown bomber's comment about over raced dogs it is a trainers right is it not to line a dog up as often as they like? It surely is a huge concern if this policy is to change were do these so called out of form dogs go? GAP can only take so many, the wastage would be huge but could not really see same of the greedy trainers really giving a S--t.

marie you need to re read the bombers comment he never said anyone was over racing there dogs he merely said he thinks it stops them from doing it

i agree most weeks at addington there are two meetings there the odd week three. trainers are being greedy and want to race there dogs every day of the week. why is this thread called paul conner when tony musics brought this in.

marie you need to re read the bombers comment he never said anyone was over racing there dogs he merely said he thinks it stops them from doing it

you are right, very sorry read in a hurry as my pet greyhound was barking for her walk.

Well said and a very postive comment you are so right re supporting the southland club. I have also had good collects from their tuesday meetings. Good luck with your dogs. It would be very interest to know the turn over from the TAB for both of the two clubs.

you may not notice but some dogs suit our track better also we appriaciate the travelling the chch trainers we do offer humble accomadation food and hopitality aandnd as for boycotting how petty andchildish and as for the Ms although my husband had a heartattack he,s still alive thanks

Well said and a very postive comment you are so right re supporting the southland club. I have also had good collects from their tuesday meetings. Good luck with your dogs. It would be very interest to know the turn over from the TAB for both of the two clubs.

And dogs that dont have any form and struggle to get starts at Addington can use the system and gain a start after missing selection on 2 occasions, gives trainers a chance to try and get the dog right for an improved showing.

I think you will find most of the dogs that actually go down South from Canterbury actually go well on the track , great example would be dogs from A Joyce & M May Kennel

These guys are good supporters of Southland because there dogs suit the track.

And at the end of the day it is good to see dogs race on there prefered track

And dogs that dont have any form and struggle to get starts at Addington can use the system and gain a start after missing selection on 2 occasions, gives trainers a chance to try and get the dog right for an improved showing.

I think you will find most of the dogs that actually go down South from Canterbury actually go well on the track , great example would be dogs from A Joyce & M May Kennel

These guys are good supporters of Southland because there dogs suit the track.

And at the end of the day it is good to see dogs race on there prefered track

Thats not always the case

my dog loves Southland

but in the past he has missed starts there due to lack of form, even though he hadnt started on the Thursday or Friday.

Then my trainer has a dilemma - does he nominate for Thurs/Friday at Chch that week and therefore blow his chances for a start at the track he prefers on the Tuesday, or does he not nominate for Chch on the Thursday/Friday and then run the risk of also not gaining a start on the Tuesday (again) due to lack of form.

My trainer will go for the first option, which I agree with, and therefore sacrifices a possible start at my dogs favourite track.

I am sure my dogs favourite track is Southland, but he hasnt raced there since November or something.

you may not notice but some dogs suit our track better also we appriaciate the travelling the chch trainers we do offer humble accomadation food and hopitality aandnd as for boycotting how petty andchildish and as for the Ms although my husband had a heartattack he,s still alive thanks

boycotting is petty and childish?

Not allowing dogs in with the best form just because they started on Thursday/Friday is boycoting them, is it not?

johnny they only have to get 72 dogs to have 12 races(6 dog fields)

no1 get rid of petrol vouchers

no2 bring in policy 2 starts a week per dog

no3 your the trainers rep call a meeting with trainers today before the first and come up with a policy fair on everybody

johnny they only have to get 72 dogs to have 12 races(6 dog fields)

no1 get rid of petrol vouchers

no2 bring in policy 2 starts a week per dog

no3 your the trainers rep call a meeting with trainers today before the first and come up with a policy fair on everybody

The McInerneys could have some effect in a boycott in terms of turnover.

How much of the money from Aussie do you think goes on the names Ahern, Fahey and McInerney?

People who are betting on fields they know very little about often go for trainers, jockeys and drivers. I would think most of the money placed on NZ Greyhound races gets thrown on at the last minute by people sitting in TABs aroun NZ and Aussie. How much of that money is thrown on because there is that recognisable name?

i agree most weeks at addington there are two meetings there the odd week three. trainers are being greedy and want to race there dogs every day of the week. why is this thread called paul conner when tony musics brought this in.

bomber you are dead right it was tony music and his board)(they dont listen to trainers they arnt interested in doing things to benefit greyhound racing just there for their own agendas and ther wee groups take take take

The McInerneys could have some effect in a boycott in terms of turnover.

How much of the money from Aussie do you think goes on the names Ahern, Fahey and McInerney?

People who are betting on fields they know very little about often go for trainers, jockeys and drivers. I would think most of the money placed on NZ Greyhound races gets thrown on at the last minute by people sitting in TABs aroun NZ and Aussie. How much of that money is thrown on because there is that recognisable name?

I wasnt suppose to quote Ray there.

Sorry Ray

boycotting is petty and childish?

Not allowing dogs in with the best form just because they started on Thursday/Friday is boycoting them, is it not?

if your dog/dogs didnt race thurs or fri they should get in ahead of dogs with worse form that havent raced thurs or fri be it chch dogs sth otg otherwise lets be pratical we have to many dogs not enough races so do we have a culling day on...ce a month. we had dogs on form only Browyn was abused then the 3 stike she was abused again and now with this POLICY.Any genuine constuctive ideas

if your dog/dogs didnt race thurs or fri they should get in ahead of dogs with worse form that havent raced thurs or fri be it chch dogs sth otg otherwise lets be pratical we have to many dogs not enough races so do we have a culling day on...ce a month. we had dogs on form only Browyn was abused then the 3 stike she was abused again and now with this POLICY.Any genuine constuctive ideas

You are insinuating that if it wasnt for this policy then some dogs would never get a start. I call bull****. All this policy does is allow Southland dogs first preference at Southland, meaning they dont have to travel to Chch. That is all it does. Name one dog that did not get one start in a 3 week span before this policy was in place. Just one....