rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

495 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

its very easy click both the win and place box on your selected runner and then enter the stakes you want too bet for the win and place , for a 5ew or 3ew etc just click on win box and gives you a option too go ew click that box and bobs your uncle............

they have fixed a lot of the faults already and also the design faults, there are plenty more to go but once you get the hang of it, its quick and easy and will be an improvement lets just hope it delivers in the long term.............

I did all that Shodsie and, just for a moment, thought Bob was my Uncle (well he was, but he's  long dead and buried) I was home and hosed and about to give you a big kiss.

Oops, no kiss for you my love.  :)

My  stake changes to the same for win and place, then I have a message 'dear me duckie, you have an error.  Best you go wash the dishes, feed the cat then come back and have another go'  - or words to that effect. Unibet does the same as you mention.  Opens a Win Box and Place box and then, my treasure, Bob is your Uncle.

Thank you for trying to help.  That was kind of you. :)

I feel sorry for those on the frontline, patching up and cleaning the Fires.

Unfortunately, they've tried to mirror the Aussie Sites, ( Corporate direction from the Aussie Corporates), regretfully, it's a disaster

My question is, why not just use Aussie betting sites, if you want the same 

BTW< i just bet on Ascot, took 5 mins to confirm the bet...boom 

11 minutes ago, mistahmidnite said:

I feel sorry for those on the frontline, patching up and cleaning the Fires.

Unfortunately, they've tried to mirror the Aussie Sites, ( Corporate direction from the Aussie Corporates), regretfully, it's a disaster

My question is, why not just use Aussie betting sites, if you want the same 

BTW< i just bet on Ascot, took 5 mins to confirm the bet...boom 

I think most of us that love NZ racing want to be loyal and support our industry. These people entrusted with running the show aren’t helping that’s for sure ! I’ve never seen so many pissed off customers .

i keep seeing the jockey falling over that does them no favours as well . they should have kept the old website just added the withdrawal to your bank account option and thats it 

it actually was a good website before especially checking results but not now

As I stated, I just withdrew some winnings from Easy bet Au to my account. I got a chat message, apologising that due to being a weekend, I'd not see the funds until Tuesday....Sheesh, how good was that

Yup I agree, the old site was excellent, just the Sports was antiquated, now of course having teamed up with Aussie and overseas Corporates, our poor submissive Bosses are buggered. Worse, We NZ punters stand to loose

28 minutes ago, mike28 said:

i keep seeing the jockey falling over that does them no favours as well . they should have kept the old website just added the withdrawal to your bank account option and thats it 

it actually was a good website before especially checking results but not now

The worlds most successful web site by a long way is also the most simple with no clutter. That offcourse is google.com

Perhaps keeping it simple isn't a bad idea.

Give them time team.

It’s not actually that bad now, and they’re working on making some significant improvements I’m told.

If they read this maybe you should post a tutorial to YouTube so the thick luddites amongst us can watch and learn how to navigate around the new configuration 

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Give them time team.

It’s not actually that bad now, and they’re working on making some significant improvements I’m told.

If they read this maybe you should post a tutorial to YouTube so the thick luddites amongst us can watch and learn how to navigate around the new configuration 

Yea , let's see where things are in a week or so , playing about with new computer systems can be very risky ,  the Racing Board found that out and the Brits had a bad day with this .

Ministers are to axe disastrous £12billion NHS computer scheme . The biggest civilian IT project of its kind in the world, it has already squandered at least £12.7billion. Some estimates put the cost far higher.

Any techies among us who can shed some light on what the $60 million was spent on? Because the new sight feels like a tweak or slight upgrade (arguably) rather than a massive transformation which is what you'd expect for $60 mill no? Are the improvements in the back end? JA? Thad? Anyone?

5 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Looks like it has affected this mornings racing show with Pete and Alby also. Radio Trackside has turned into a music station. :wacko: 

Fire alarm went off in the studio as they were about to come on air.They had to leave the building.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:02 PM, LightsOut said:

fg.PNG

The new TAB web-site is an abortion waiting to happen. Not user friendly...to many clicks to find info required if it works at all. Buggy and many errors. Can't multi bet?
Look at the page image above with all that blank space.  Surely they could add the runners Age Breeding etc...plenty of space. I'm now also using NZTR to study fields!

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

The new TAB web-site is an abortion waiting to happen. Not user friendly...to many clicks to find info required if it works at all. Buggy and many errors. Can't multi bet?
Look at the page image above with all that blank space.  Surely they could add the runners Age Breeding etc...plenty of space. I'm now also using NZTR to study fields!

Shhh Baz. We can't hear the deafening silence ;-)

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I realise any positive comments will be ridiculed but a fair number of the bet types are significantly easier and quicker … once you understand the approach. 

To put a multi on:

go to win/place

select a fixed odd bet win or place

go to another race and do the same

the multi bet option appears once the second bet is placed.

All ups can still only be placed on a single meeting.

2 minutes ago, Daveski said:

I realise any positive comments will be ridiculed but a fair number of the bet types are significantly easier and quicker … once you understand the approach. 

To put a multi on:

go to win/place

select a fixed odd bet win or place

go to another race and do the same

the multi bet option appears once the second bet is placed.

All ups can still only be placed on a single meeting.

Well that's good that they got something for their $60 million!

19 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

THey have at least invented something unique. They had the progress of Race 5 & Race 6 at Trentham as running at the same time. Thats when its not crashed.

Meet the new site. Same as the old site.