RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

4 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Having trouble , click best bets and get a blank page thought info might be there this morning but no , also have picked the race number but can't see an expand all button , what am I doing wrong ?? 

They have changed best bets to extended form , great but still only getting a blank page , perhaps something wrong with my system , any suggestions ??

Another annoying thing is on the racing page with the meetings I go and click on Matamata and then when i finish taking them down and want to do Reeftons the racing menu has disappeared and is replaced with sporting options??? 

Good to see that has now changed and the days race meetings menu stays and isn't replaced with sporting codes.

They do need to do something about the opening odds and fluctuations from opening time the day before and 9:00am raceday when scratchings and not large bets has resulted in odds changing. The race market below shows what the opening odds were  on opening yesterday since then 3 scratchings so the opening odds shown represents a market at 96% and the odds now are a market at 125%.  The fluctuations need to factor in the deductions from the scrachtings as most punters will see big changes in the odds and think they are due to large bets when in fact its won't be when scratchings are removed raceday morning.

fg.PNG

No form or drivers for last two at Invercargill. Absolute disgrace for local mtg. Shut out of a couple of collects today due to being unable to legally verify location. Of course they were winners, but no problems accepting losers! Have sorted that wee issue but not lack of form/drivers for local mtg. Lift your game team.

I'm shaking my head. Losing the enjoyment in picking horses, reading the form, owners, trials and so on, has instantly disappeared. I'm gutted at the hopelessness of the new platform

They reckon they've followed the NSW website, sadly they should have mirrored the Queensland Ubet(Tatts) site

John Allen you approved a duckling buddy...on your Fonterra Salary, I see this going the way the  Farmers knew it would

This might help some people.

To find Trials form, stipes reports, left or right handed, track conditions, owners for racing.

Go to racing, click on PDF Form, find race meeting you want and then go across to expanded and then it's all there for all horses in each race.

Only place I could find an index for meeting was also in PDF, and then Booklet for the meeting you want and it's on page 1,

Still cannot find where to to put on poker bets.

4 hours ago, HarryHindsight said:

Tomorrows result page is clearly missing. No idea this lot.

If you can find where the Tomorrows result page is let me know... then  I'm guaranteed to back the winners of the whole card.

Even better, can you find me the results pages for Lotto this Saturday night let me know too...:rcfe-happy-2:

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Is there anywhere on this new site you can click on a jockeys name and get all his rides.

Another thing is i don't want to click each individual race to get the result.One push on the meeting and i should get every result.

Enthusiam (of the little that remains) is slowly ebbing away.

Find the meeting then click on the EXTENDED FORM button over to the far right. Then you'll need the find which race the jockey is having their 1st ride in. Click on their name and it will bring up another window with the horses stats etc. Within that window is a tab called JOCKEY. Click on that and then it'll bring up all that Jockeys rides for the day.

Simple aye:rcfe-nerd-1:

9 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Find the meeting then click on the EXTENDED FORM button over to the far right. Then you'll need the find which race the jockey is having their 1st ride in. Click on their name and it will bring up another window with the horses stats etc. Within that window is a tab called JOCKEY. Click on that and then it'll bring up all that Jockeys rides for the day.

What hasn’t the TAB released a how to find ? The communication and introduction of the new site has been shithouse at best.

1 hour ago, Pottsie said:

Still cannot find where to to put on poker bets.

Go to the meeting and then up the top theres the headings, EARLY QUADDIE, QUADDIE, DOUBLE, TREBLE, ALL UP.

Select ALL UP and then make your selections, and when they appear on your Betslip a tick-box will come up with POKER.....

I'm just assuming it actually works though.!!!:rcfe-happy-2:

Futures Multi now working for me... so cant wait for Off With Her Head and Highly Quality to run a place in the Wellington Cup and Signify and Casaquinman to run a place in the Telegraph.!!

The annoying thing about the FUTURES betting.. Horses are now listed in order of favouritism instead of name alphabetically. So you have to scroll down until you find your horse.

16 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Futures Multi now working for me... so cant wait for Off With Her Head and Highly Quality to run a place in the Wellington Cup and Signify and Casaquinman to run a place in the Telegraph.!!

The annoying thing about the FUTURES betting.. Horses are now listed in order of favouritism instead of name alphabetically. So you have to scroll down until you find your horse.

That's at least good news that they are sorting the issues at a reasonable pace. A pity they basically beta tested the new system on their entire customer base. I think that will cost them, especially given the support deficiencies.

I work a 10/12 hour day 5 or 6 days a week and try and find time to look at the results of the days racing and to look at the next few days fields. Takes me about 45 minutes to do that.

I am a ex trainer/an ex breeder/an ex owner and a small punter....now that it takes me at least 2 hours to do the same with the new system im gone....

To get your fav jockeys rides for the day takes a click on every race instead of one click...

No stakes advised for each race......etc.....its an absolute joke that when turnover is struggling they make it harder for everyone to play - 

Heads should roll.........

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Not really.....extended form gives me a blank page.....a bit like the look I got from the local operator when I asked them.....:wacko:.

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not really.....extended form gives me a blank page.....a bit like the look I got from the local operator when I asked them.....:wacko:.

Great , I'm not alone   , I'm starting to think Trumps wall will be built before these teething issues are sorted out , can't punt without all the info .

2 hours ago, puha said:

No but go to NZ racing and the link is there.

How awkward, more and more buttons to tap tap, more browsers 

Simple  site into a cluttered mess

Let’s try finding owners, jockeys , trials, indexes of horse blah, let’s play hide and seek?

Damn, the race just started....sigh, looking for info from page to another, never mind the slow reload of each page!

....where do we get provisional results !!!!!!! Nope can’t find it,, yes you can, instantly appears on https://tab.ubet.com/racing

Never mind the “will pays quinella trebles “ disappear after the race runs, its ok, we’re playing hide and seek

Mind you, treasure hunting might be the new game TAB invented

Fantastic, one race per hour to bet on , trackside radio on another website tooooooooo, 

I DONT BLAME THE DEVELOPERS, JUST THOSE WHO APPROVED IT 

THE STUPIDITY AND ABSURDITY ECHOED BY THE THOUSANDS OF PUNTERS

8 hours ago, napier said:

I work a 10/12 hour day 5 or 6 days a week and try and find time to look at the results of the days racing and to look at the next few days fields. Takes me about 45 minutes to do that.

I am a ex trainer/an ex breeder/an ex owner and a small punter....now that it takes me at least 2 hours to do the same with the new system im gone....

To get your fav jockeys rides for the day takes a click on every race instead of one click...

No stakes advised for each race......etc.....its an absolute joke that when turnover is struggling they make it harder for everyone to play - 

Heads should roll.........

They obviously never consulted the average punter as to what made them tick, it used to be a simple website to navigate and find info in fact one of the best but my initial thoughts on it have proven incorrect its an incoherent mess on the racing side.