RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

Still not feeling the love for Allen's disaster. Just went to tonight's Singapore fields as interested in backing one that is related to one of mine. No stats on previous performance distances, track conditions etc but does have previous starts but does not differentiate grass or poly track which I know for this horse is critical. Thought I might find something in "extended form" but that window defaults to the same race number at the Gold Coast! Looks like my balance remains the same.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Still not feeling the love for Allen's disaster. Just went to tonight's Singapore fields as interested in backing one that is related to one of mine. No stats on previous performance distances, track conditions etc but does have previous starts but does not differentiate grass or poly track which I know for this horse is critical. Thought I might find something in "extended form" but that window defaults to the same race number at the Gold Coast! Looks like my balance remains the same.

Go on to the Singapore Turf Club website and click on ' Racecard '  then 'Formguide ' it will give you the last 5 starts including Poly or Turf.

Cheers............

I noticed there was a Quick Multi option under Sports. Why does Racing not have one...????

The site was built by Openbet who are tied in with Paddy Power as business associates. Paddy Power receive fees and commission on sports betting not racing so thin k that answers your question.   

4 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

I have tried to be confidant with the new website in the hope that it will come right soon enough.... but FFS Wairarapa race fields were out Saturday and they are still not up on the TAB website.

Wow youre right, still not there only Tauranga, hard to do you form on the new format don't you find?

I just use loveracing site now for form which isn;t saying much.

9 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

I have tried to be confidant with the new website in the hope that it will come right soon enough.... but FFS Wairarapa race fields were out Saturday and they are still not up on the TAB website.

That’s a shocker 6.30 am day before the races and  they aren’t on the TAB site .