rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

495 posts in this topic

I work a 10/12 hour day 5 or 6 days a week and try and find time to look at the results of the days racing and to look at the next few days fields. Takes me about 45 minutes to do that.

I am a ex trainer/an ex breeder/an ex owner and a small punter....now that it takes me at least 2 hours to do the same with the new system im gone....

To get your fav jockeys rides for the day takes a click on every race instead of one click...

No stakes advised for each race......etc.....its an absolute joke that when turnover is struggling they make it harder for everyone to play - 

Heads should roll.........

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Find the meeting then click on the EXTENDED FORM button over to the far right. Then you'll need the find which race the jockey is having their 1st ride in. Click on their name and it will bring up another window with the horses stats etc. Within that window is a tab called JOCKEY. Click on that and then it'll bring up all that Jockeys rides for the day.

Simple aye:rcfe-nerd-1:

Not really.....extended form gives me a blank page.....a bit like the look I got from the local operator when I asked them.....:wacko:.

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not really.....extended form gives me a blank page.....a bit like the look I got from the local operator when I asked them.....:wacko:.

Great , I'm not alone   , I'm starting to think Trumps wall will be built before these teething issues are sorted out , can't punt without all the info .

2 hours ago, puha said:

No but go to NZ racing and the link is there.

How awkward, more and more buttons to tap tap, more browsers 

Simple  site into a cluttered mess

Let’s try finding owners, jockeys , trials, indexes of horse blah, let’s play hide and seek?

Damn, the race just started....sigh, looking for info from page to another, never mind the slow reload of each page!

....where do we get provisional results !!!!!!! Nope can’t find it,, yes you can, instantly appears on https://tab.ubet.com/racing

Never mind the “will pays quinella trebles “ disappear after the race runs, its ok, we’re playing hide and seek

Mind you, treasure hunting might be the new game TAB invented

Fantastic, one race per hour to bet on , trackside radio on another website tooooooooo, 

I DONT BLAME THE DEVELOPERS, JUST THOSE WHO APPROVED IT 

THE STUPIDITY AND ABSURDITY ECHOED BY THE THOUSANDS OF PUNTERS

8 hours ago, napier said:

I work a 10/12 hour day 5 or 6 days a week and try and find time to look at the results of the days racing and to look at the next few days fields. Takes me about 45 minutes to do that.

I am a ex trainer/an ex breeder/an ex owner and a small punter....now that it takes me at least 2 hours to do the same with the new system im gone....

To get your fav jockeys rides for the day takes a click on every race instead of one click...

No stakes advised for each race......etc.....its an absolute joke that when turnover is struggling they make it harder for everyone to play - 

Heads should roll.........

They obviously never consulted the average punter as to what made them tick, it used to be a simple website to navigate and find info in fact one of the best but my initial thoughts on it have proven incorrect its an incoherent mess on the racing side.

On 1/8/2019 at 11:58 AM, barryb said:

Downlaod the NZ Racing app and listen via here mate.

image.thumb.png.f63e476c717aa26c089634e38416074f.png

That’s been on my ph but wasn’t even aware it was there. Maybe they could inform punters where it is .

I bet a total of just over $400 Monday to Thursday last week, this week for the same period $0.00 bet as layout of form to find a few bets is hopeless. Thankfully Best Bets and Informant are out now so I can use them but as for betting Monday - Thursday lost me until form on race runners and layout to find it improves. So annoying that 50 million gets spent of Industry money and those in charge had and still have no idea of what is required. Sack the top management including your marketing, social media team and anyone who was in charge of the disaster. The marketing and social media raves about how good the new platform is and that shows them up for their total lack of the gambling business and customer needs. The positive factor out of it all is that Peters wanted to clean the place out so at least now he has a platform to more than fully justifying that much needed action. Nothing less than that would happen with any Corporate Company who has shareholders that they are held accountable to.

43 minutes ago, LightsOut said:

I bet a total of just over $400 Monday to Thursday last week, this week for the same period $0.00 bet as layout of form to find a few bets is hopeless. Thankfully Best Bets and Informant are out now so I can use them but as for betting Monday - Thursday lost me until form on race runners and layout to find it improves. So annoying that 50 million gets spent of Industry money and those in charge had and still have no idea of what is required. Sack the top management including your marketing, social media team and anyone who was in charge of the disaster. The marketing and social media raves about how good the new platform is and that shows them up for their total lack of the gambling business and customer needs. The positive factor out of it all is that Peters wanted to clean the place out so at least now he has a platform to more than fully justifying that much needed action. Nothing less than that would happen with any Corporate Company who has shareholders that they are held accountable to.

I still can't believe that anyone uses the TAB website for NZ form analysis. It was only average prior to the change on Monday and worse now.

The NZTR website is great and has everything you want for form analysis including every race video and trial video for every horse plus stipe reports etc etc.    

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, kdt said:

Was just sorting out a few horses for Happy Valley tonight and could only bet Race 1 with the rest of the meeting "abandoned" In other words we need to shut down early to go sort the new system. Stuff me, I was pissed off with no Hong Kong on Sunday and now they have done it again

I actually placed a bet at 5.49pm on Wednesday on the winner of the Group 3 race at Happy Valley that night.....woke up the next morning to "Bet refunded". Still waiting for a response to my email 

I still can't believe that anyone uses the TAB website for NZ form analysis. It was only average prior to the change on Monday and worse now.

I used it this week because the TAB told me it's 'better form'. Rdytdy your telling me its worse now and yet the TAB told me its better now unfortunately it appears that even though your not working for the NZ TAB you have a better grasp of the true situation. . The streaming is 6 seconds behind Trackside when before it was 1 second, quality is better though.

Take a bow John Allen is apparently a new Tui advert

hhhh.thumb.PNG.03b4f669b3d9bbd2e719403852530eed.PNG

rrrrr.PNG

What has happened to the jockeys for tomorrow , not showing

this use to be the best tab web site in australasia for punters I live in aus now i use to skite how good this was , i e mailed Ubet qld to take a look at new Zealands tab site when they were upgrading .dead right to the other participant that said Heads must Roll

21 minutes ago, colx said:

Can we not hit the undo button and start again

What does a 50 million buck undo button look like . Is it locked in a briefcase with Secret Service agents tooled up next to it.

How far away is a safe distance when it's pressed , will hiding behind an open car door ducking down be good enough.What's the flash to bang time .

I have a question.

I tried to place a bet at Cambridge but fiddled and buggered around for so long I gave up and bet elsewhere.  

My question is:  (remember I've only had one try)

Can you not bet a different amount for win and place on the one bet slip now??

Do I need to do the Win bet first then another bet for the Place?

We need the Romans.  They conquered the world.  A new TAB website would have been a five minute job to them.

Good luck punting over the weekend everyone.  :)

its very easy click both the win and place box on your selected runner and then enter the stakes you want too bet for the win and place , for a 5ew or 3ew etc just click on win box and gives you a option too go ew click that box and bobs your uncle............

they have fixed a lot of the faults already and also the design faults, there are plenty more to go but once you get the hang of it, its quick and easy and will be an improvement lets just hope it delivers in the long term.............

22 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Great , I'm not alone   , I'm starting to think Trumps wall will be built before these teething issues are sorted out , can't punt without all the info .

Another day gone and EXTENDED form still not working for me , it works on my mobile but not where I need it , are any others out there having the same problem ?

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Bloody hopeless...can't get results now....comes up as.error......:wacko:

Was just about to ask if anybody else was having major issues tonight, pretty much doing anything Race related. Hopeless is an understatement, errors everywhere.