RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

On 1/8/2019 at 11:58 AM, barryb said:

Downlaod the NZ Racing app and listen via here mate.

image.thumb.png.f63e476c717aa26c089634e38416074f.png

That’s been on my ph but wasn’t even aware it was there. Maybe they could inform punters where it is .

I bet a total of just over $400 Monday to Thursday last week, this week for the same period $0.00 bet as layout of form to find a few bets is hopeless. Thankfully Best Bets and Informant are out now so I can use them but as for betting Monday - Thursday lost me until form on race runners and layout to find it improves. So annoying that 50 million gets spent of Industry money and those in charge had and still have no idea of what is required. Sack the top management including your marketing, social media team and anyone who was in charge of the disaster. The marketing and social media raves about how good the new platform is and that shows them up for their total lack of the gambling business and customer needs. The positive factor out of it all is that Peters wanted to clean the place out so at least now he has a platform to more than fully justifying that much needed action. Nothing less than that would happen with any Corporate Company who has shareholders that they are held accountable to.

43 minutes ago, LightsOut said:

I bet a total of just over $400 Monday to Thursday last week, this week for the same period $0.00 bet as layout of form to find a few bets is hopeless. Thankfully Best Bets and Informant are out now so I can use them but as for betting Monday - Thursday lost me until form on race runners and layout to find it improves. So annoying that 50 million gets spent of Industry money and those in charge had and still have no idea of what is required. Sack the top management including your marketing, social media team and anyone who was in charge of the disaster. The marketing and social media raves about how good the new platform is and that shows them up for their total lack of the gambling business and customer needs. The positive factor out of it all is that Peters wanted to clean the place out so at least now he has a platform to more than fully justifying that much needed action. Nothing less than that would happen with any Corporate Company who has shareholders that they are held accountable to.

I still can't believe that anyone uses the TAB website for NZ form analysis. It was only average prior to the change on Monday and worse now.

The NZTR website is great and has everything you want for form analysis including every race video and trial video for every horse plus stipe reports etc etc.    

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, kdt said:

Was just sorting out a few horses for Happy Valley tonight and could only bet Race 1 with the rest of the meeting "abandoned" In other words we need to shut down early to go sort the new system. Stuff me, I was pissed off with no Hong Kong on Sunday and now they have done it again

I actually placed a bet at 5.49pm on Wednesday on the winner of the Group 3 race at Happy Valley that night.....woke up the next morning to "Bet refunded". Still waiting for a response to my email 

I still can't believe that anyone uses the TAB website for NZ form analysis. It was only average prior to the change on Monday and worse now.

I used it this week because the TAB told me it's 'better form'. Rdytdy your telling me its worse now and yet the TAB told me its better now unfortunately it appears that even though your not working for the NZ TAB you have a better grasp of the true situation. . The streaming is 6 seconds behind Trackside when before it was 1 second, quality is better though.

Take a bow John Allen is apparently a new Tui advert

hhhh.thumb.PNG.03b4f669b3d9bbd2e719403852530eed.PNG

rrrrr.PNG

What has happened to the jockeys for tomorrow , not showing

this use to be the best tab web site in australasia for punters I live in aus now i use to skite how good this was , i e mailed Ubet qld to take a look at new Zealands tab site when they were upgrading .dead right to the other participant that said Heads must Roll

21 minutes ago, colx said:

Can we not hit the undo button and start again

What does a 50 million buck undo button look like . Is it locked in a briefcase with Secret Service agents tooled up next to it.

How far away is a safe distance when it's pressed , will hiding behind an open car door ducking down be good enough.What's the flash to bang time .

I have a question.

I tried to place a bet at Cambridge but fiddled and buggered around for so long I gave up and bet elsewhere.  

My question is:  (remember I've only had one try)

Can you not bet a different amount for win and place on the one bet slip now??

Do I need to do the Win bet first then another bet for the Place?

We need the Romans.  They conquered the world.  A new TAB website would have been a five minute job to them.

Good luck punting over the weekend everyone.  :)

its very easy click both the win and place box on your selected runner and then enter the stakes you want too bet for the win and place , for a 5ew or 3ew etc just click on win box and gives you a option too go ew click that box and bobs your uncle............

they have fixed a lot of the faults already and also the design faults, there are plenty more to go but once you get the hang of it, its quick and easy and will be an improvement lets just hope it delivers in the long term.............

22 hours ago, tripple alliance said:

Great , I'm not alone   , I'm starting to think Trumps wall will be built before these teething issues are sorted out , can't punt without all the info .

Another day gone and EXTENDED form still not working for me , it works on my mobile but not where I need it , are any others out there having the same problem ?

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Bloody hopeless...can't get results now....comes up as.error......:wacko:

Was just about to ask if anybody else was having major issues tonight, pretty much doing anything Race related. Hopeless is an understatement, errors everywhere.

1 hour ago, shodsie said:

its very easy click both the win and place box on your selected runner and then enter the stakes you want too bet for the win and place , for a 5ew or 3ew etc just click on win box and gives you a option too go ew click that box and bobs your uncle............

they have fixed a lot of the faults already and also the design faults, there are plenty more to go but once you get the hang of it, its quick and easy and will be an improvement lets just hope it delivers in the long term.............

I did all that Shodsie and, just for a moment, thought Bob was my Uncle (well he was, but he's  long dead and buried) I was home and hosed and about to give you a big kiss.

Oops, no kiss for you my love.  :)

My  stake changes to the same for win and place, then I have a message 'dear me duckie, you have an error.  Best you go wash the dishes, feed the cat then come back and have another go'  - or words to that effect. Unibet does the same as you mention.  Opens a Win Box and Place box and then, my treasure, Bob is your Uncle.

Thank you for trying to help.  That was kind of you. :)

I feel sorry for those on the frontline, patching up and cleaning the Fires.

Unfortunately, they've tried to mirror the Aussie Sites, ( Corporate direction from the Aussie Corporates), regretfully, it's a disaster

My question is, why not just use Aussie betting sites, if you want the same 

BTW< i just bet on Ascot, took 5 mins to confirm the bet...boom 

11 minutes ago, mistahmidnite said:

I feel sorry for those on the frontline, patching up and cleaning the Fires.

Unfortunately, they've tried to mirror the Aussie Sites, ( Corporate direction from the Aussie Corporates), regretfully, it's a disaster

My question is, why not just use Aussie betting sites, if you want the same 

BTW< i just bet on Ascot, took 5 mins to confirm the bet...boom 

I think most of us that love NZ racing want to be loyal and support our industry. These people entrusted with running the show aren’t helping that’s for sure ! I’ve never seen so many pissed off customers .