RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

New FOB and Shutdown

8 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Buggered if I can get the Multi to work.

Trying to take a Futures Multi on Wellington Cup Top 3 and the Telegraph Top 3 but I don't get the option to take the Multi even though "ADD TO MULTI" is ticked. Can you please try and give it a go yourself and see how you get on.... and if you have success what did you do.??? 

Cheers 

Beats me how to place a multi. I've selected runners in the Telegraph and the Thorndon Mile, have "Add to multi ticked" but can't see the option to actually TAKE a multi anywhere. Very pretty graphics though...

New site seems to be literally the same that is offered everywhere else, how boring. Results are a bit of a pain to obtain, liked the old ticker bar along the bottom.

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Multi will come up automatically as an option if you add 2 or more bets to the one betslip as per below

image.thumb.png.e12bce13b7ab977035cfff68f326c475.png

You're obviously on the TAB's "Privledged" list Barry because that MULTI box doesn't come up at all for me.

Might try logging out and then logging back in again to see what happens.

43 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Buggered if I can get the Multi to work.

Trying to take a Futures Multi on Wellington Cup Top 3 and the Telegraph Top 3 but I don't get the option to take the Multi even though "ADD TO MULTI" is ticked. Can you please try and give it a go yourself and see how you get on.... and if you have success what did you do.??? 

Cheers 

They don't appear to have any Futures prices posted for Wellington.

Is there a button with all the win records listed . I have quick scroll through them to see what kind of mark a horse who's  been round traps a few times wins off but does not seem to list wins like previous . Could be something they add on later in upgrade I suppose but shame if that form is gone . 

15 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I can’t get a multi option up either.

Can someone demonstrate ( slowly ) how to place a multi please 

Thanks in anticipation 

I just tried that on the Well Cup and Telegraph and can't see a multi option? To make matters worse, it says a single $1 win bet on each has a total cost of $3? How does that work? And I thought you were just being dumb P4P.

Singles

Prince Jabeel
Futures Winner
Wellington Cup
@ 7.00
$
Potential Return$7.00
More Info & Options

Melody Belle
Futures Winner
Telegraph
@ 1.90
$
Potential Return$1.90
More Info & Options

Settings
Confirm bets before placing
Always accept price changes
Settings

Total Stake:

$3.00

Potential Returns:

N/A

21 minutes ago, barryb said:

Futures multis dont appear to be working for Racing.

Sports fine & Racing that was today worked as well.

Yep...you certainly can't put on a futures multi for Wellington Cup/ Telegraph etc.....no option comes up.

It appears a maximum of one sports futures bet per sport can be added to a sports multi.

For example a multi on Scotland winning the 6 Nations and England winning the RWC cannot be placed.

The affected options have to be under a 'futures' tab, not just something in the future. Since racing futures are common its noticeable there.

My guess is that their related outcomes engine has an issue/incorrect setting/is deliberately hypercautious.

Dear TAB, you can place my bug bounty $$ on a multi of Gorbachev into Melody Belle cheers.

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

They don't appear to have any Futures prices posted for Wellington.

Hi mate yeah they do, just the prices are on the far right of the page and therefore hidden by the betslip when it comes up. Clever. lol

1 hour ago, Sandpiper said:

It appears a maximum of one sports futures bet per sport can be added to a sports multi.

For example a multi on Scotland winning the 6 Nations and England winning the RWC cannot be placed.

The affected options have to be under a 'futures' tab, not just something in the future. Since racing futures are common its noticeable there.

My guess is that their related outcomes engine has an issue/incorrect setting/is deliberately hypercautious.

Dear TAB, you can place my bug bounty $$ on a multi of Gorbachev into Melody Belle cheers.

Not correlated. 6N and RWC. Or SHOULDN'T BE! (only one 6N winner of the RWC in what eight tournaments!)

2 hours ago, jimbob said:

Has anyone had luck with the withdrawal to bank option yet?

Partial success, the money has come out of my TAB account (yesterday), but it's not in my bank account yet...