RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

Vincent

AS stated in harness news today   ... "Vincent is excelling as a stallion !" Now I know he was a brilliant racing machine over a short career and could have become the next superstar but he is not excelling at stud just yet with  250 odd mares in foal.  There is no reason to not be impressed with his fertility, that s fine  and his artsplace/jate lobell blood through the great Art Major who did excell at studr It is also the same bllodline that has seen Sweet Lou excell in hiis first 2 year old crop. in the USA. I see every reason to say Vincent has every possibility to be a great sire but this for the future, HAPPY NEW YEAR CAFERS... MY EARLY RESOLUTION TO TRY TO NOT WINE TO MUCH 2019...!!! ROLL ON tAUHERENIKAU. WE WANT THE STAKE AND THE 1500 MAIDEN BONUS:rcfe-happy-2:

58 minutes ago, john legend said:

AS stated in harness news today   ... "Vincent is excelling as a stallion !" Now I know he was a brilliant racing machine over a short career and could have become the next superstar but he is not excelling at stud just yet with  250 odd mares in foal.  There is no reason to not be impressed with his fertility, that s fine  and his artsplace/jate lobell blood through the great Art Major who did excell at studr It is also the same bllodline that has seen Sweet Lou excell in hiis first 2 year old crop. in the USA. I see every reason to say Vincent has every possibility to be a great sire but this for the future, HAPPY NEW YEAR CAFERS... MY EARLY RESOLUTION TO TRY TO NOT WINE TO MUCH 2019...!!! ROLL ON tAUHERENIKAU. WE WANT THE STAKE AND THE 1500 MAIDEN BONUS:rcfe-happy-2:

Usual sensationalism you come to expect from most media outlets.

It's quite amazing as you say DKC, that  so many champion colts could emerge from the All Stars production line and not a single one of them has made any sort of impact at all in the breeding barn. Vincent and Lazarus are certainly the best credentialed candidates to date so maybe they will turn an amazing statistic around, if only because they are going to have a big book of decent mares thrown at them to give them a fighting chance of making it at stud. The next couple of years will tell.

Vincent has everything going for him pedigree wise. A great maternal family. Dam produces way above average good ones. Damsire in Safely Kept is not prevelent in NZ bred mares but from good No Nukes line sure. Second damsire Ambro Operative is good  (Cam Fella)  and can cross with all those Bettors mares. Kentucky is the third damsire and again not prevelent in NZ mares , and was a good old sure himself. Other than Art Major and his sons  mares;  Vincent has the rest of NZ"s broodmare  population available to cross with. Also note Big Towner in Art Major's pedigree which also enhances the crossing.