RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Want To Race A Horse With M Pitman...

Here is your chance...cheap way to get in.

Hi all

Following on from the success I've had with a couple of large groups and with a bit of spare time on my hands in the next few weeks  I intend putting a couple of groups together to race horses on lease. My good friend Rogie has a couple that I can race on lease... cost is a one off payment . If interested email pitstable@xtra.co.nz or txt 021701205. Horse is ready to race and will be well suited to southern circuit where there will be plenty of opportunities

Michael Pitman

What % does that give me in the two?

I presume that any winnings will then be paid out in full excluding any Trainers and Jockeys % and of course nominations and acceptances!

I also presume all all other expenses (vets, shoeing, transport, spelling etc) are included within the $730 per year. 

11 hours ago, Insider said:

What % does that give me in the two?

I presume that any winnings will then be paid out in full excluding any Trainers and Jockeys % and of course nominations and acceptances!

I also presume all all other expenses (vets, shoeing, transport, spelling etc) are included within the $730 per year. 

It would seem unusual for the trainer and jockey not to get their percentage of any winnings.

2 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

It would seem unusual for the trainer and jockey not to get their percentage of any winnings.

I should have said: I presume any winnings will be paid directly to the owners, excluding any percentage for the Jockey and Trainer.

[Or doesn't work like that in NZ?]