RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Bermuda Triangle

7 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Has a thread been removed ? . Sure there was one yesterday about TAB , free drinks, jockey , trainer etc. Just wondering if I was losing it . Was interesting thread indeed. 

Yeah pretty sure I saw a thread like that Red Rum. Gone burger now. 

Those Russian computer hackers are bloody everywhere. :rcf-nerd:

9 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I will check dont really remember it and as far as I know I never deleted it....no need for that these days...:rcfe-like:

Was about a TAB do and free drinks Scooby, quite a few people commented on it. I commented quite clearly IF the TAB is paying for free drinks to industry participants maybe the industry might not want to take taxpayer dollars from sick children , the elderly , war vets or the weak who need money from tax pot to survive. Maybe let people pay for their own booze like most do from leftovers of their  tax deductions .Just not a good look if they were handing out free beer , cannot cry poverty then quaff free booze.Basics , you doing it tough tighten that belt real hard and man up. Almost a " let them eat cake" situation if it  was free drinks on  TAB funds. No organisation in the shit does that and maintains credibility .

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

Settle down.

It was their Christmas do, a very modest affair for 80 hard working staff, they spent bugger all, and they all behaved very well.

If it matters I reckon I’ve paid for it singlehandedly with an installment every Saturday, not to mention our joint Melbourne Cup extravaganza !!

Stop being such miserable grinches FFS......they’re humans too and they’re entitled to celebrate Christmas.

Bah humbug P4P ,Christmas an unneeded expense , and santa ain't real either kids so get cleaning those chimneys  .  Just wondered why thread  disappeared really , every cent counts because stakes doubling within 11 months now I think the countdown it at . 

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Their money, their Christmas gig......I look after them, they look after me.....no one else’s business

I agree your place your business totally , you provide a service   , however if said company spent x amount on a do  then asked government for x amount in a roundabout way because they not funding enough to the game thats dying then it kind of becomes a tax payers business because then it comes out the taxpayer pocket to fill the gap. In the scheme of things it's rats and mice though.

Poor old Hesi,  SLB2.0 ...2dicks...he could not be that silly only playing with one...or whoever Alan wants to be today..is now trying to cover for his boss....No guys that is NOT why it was removed...although it is nothing to do with you.

1 hour ago,  The Centaur said: 

I am sure there was a thread headed up "thief Innes" on that other site. Could it be that has been taken down becausethe dumb poster dobbed in a jockey for "taking a bet"

I have reservation about the TAB organizing boozeups at places near the waterfront where the cost probably high. Head Office is in Petone so why a boozup in Auckland. Perhaps its where the National party goes so Glenda and John in collusion .

Remember in the thread it was claimed The Chief still owed money to a prominent CD trainer, perhaps that had something to do with it