RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Te Rapa Rumour

I hear through the grapevine that not all is well, someone may have lost there job in the last few days.

Possibly closing for 6 months to rectify the track situation as well.

Just a rumour I heard, could be no truth to it but if not probably should happen anyway.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:44 PM, SMD is rife said:

Who Brad or Ken?

Brad is gone, down to “restructuring”, inherited a track with bugger all maintenance done to it in the past 5+ years, old fozzy Foskett has been trying to get them to do deep renovation work on it for years. Now they have done it, track has played great last 4-5 meetings!

Ken should be gone, look at the turnover of staff in the last 4-5 years, 3 cater crews, now 3 track managers, that only what I know, apparently office staff is worse!!

2 hours ago, Razy as said:

Brad is gone, down to “restructuring”, inherited a track with bugger all maintenance done to it in the past 5+ years, old fozzy Foskett has been trying to get them to do deep renovation work on it for years. Now they have done it, track has played great last 4-5 meetings!

Ken should be gone, look at the turnover of staff in the last 4-5 years, 3 cater crews, now 3 track managers, that only what I know, apparently office staff is worse!!

Got to blame someone don't they , yet another example of why the industry heads into oblivion , so many screams for NZRB and NZTR to be restructured when the same thing should happen across the board at a lot of clubs who haven't done much for the progress of the industry.

14 hours ago, Huey said:

Got to blame someone don't they , yet another example of why the industry heads into oblivion , so many screams for NZRB and NZTR to be restructured when the same thing should happen across the board at a lot of clubs who haven't done much for the progress of the industry.

Yeah you do, but a 30yr old, getting into  this old mans game. He’s probably gone forever, and we need the young ones to carry us on!

I dont think you can blame what happened there soley on one person, when the tracks has been mis managed for years? Need to find out more I guess tho. Just a shame, he seemed like a keen young man. 

Hebegebe, that board not tracking well you say? I dont think Ken wants to be there either?!

Ronny Phillips wished  to pursue his rugby interests, the track debacle that went on when the new sand was put on was a balls up, and one phone call to Neil Trewwek would have saved the embarrassment, inexperience kicked in and the club paid the price!