RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Ownership Clarification

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

You must have had the asian translation version of NZTR Scooby. In little old NZ the full ownership was not on the site on Sunday at any time.I was very careful in checking TAB, NZTR sites before the initial posting.

( BTW, is anybody else ready to puke over the lazy advertising gimmick of Love Racing, Love Golf, Love the Supercity etc etc?)

You are correct., Chevy 86.Only the name of Vela was listed when i looked.My first thought was is that the first horse Vela has had with Marsh.

It would seem to me that any licenced person with a shareholding in a horse should have it listed for all to see.

1 hour ago, Chris Wood said:

NZ Racing has all the official ownership recorded, you state on the forms what names you want to have disclosed in the Racebook. 

Some people don’t want their names in the book, is that a sin?

Maybe because they are sinning already. H'mm Sir Peter and Danielle..  (settle down scooby that was a joke.)

Anyway in a few years time NZTR won't be doing the ownership register.

Guess most realise nothing wrong has transpired but it’s the integrity issue that we have had rammed down our throats the last decade or so that raises its head again . Surely if a jockey owns a fair portion of a horse it should be disclosed  which it wasn’t . Then the day after Mr Marsh announcemed Danielle had a share and eyebrows were raised rightly or wrongly the details were changed .