RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

AUCKLAND TROTS

What a bloody big yawn and probably amongst their top 5 meetings.

$1.50 , $1.30 , $1.80 back 1 looser and your probably stuffed for the night.

TAB must love it , punters chasing their tail.

I have been watching this game for 40 years , I have in excess of $15k in my account and I cant see any sensible value !!

Nearly finished with this circus, oh by the way I might have lost $ 20 bucks.

As for the Jeremy Wells debarkle , that will  cost you more than you will ever believe.

Go the Blue & Stars just F*(&^%ing up the game.

12 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

What a bloody big yawn and probably amongst their top 5 meetings.

$1.50 , $1.30 , $1.80 back 1 looser and your probably stuffed for the night.

TAB must love it , punters chasing their tail.

I have been watching this game for 40 years , I have in excess of $15k in my account and I cant see any sensible value !!

Nearly finished with this circus, oh by the way I might have lost $ 20 bucks.

As for the Jeremy Wells debarkle , that will  cost you more than you will ever believe.

You must have enjoyed the Peter Breckon Stakes

1 hour ago, MisterEd said:

Those short divs are bread and butter for some big punters and also where most if the TAB turnover comes from.

More than likely but what really puts off punters are RIU decisions such as the one in race 2 last night. Absolute shocker by stipes and im sure the box seat may well have some sort of comment about it this week. Mr Yips should have gone

MR YIPS - veered inwards abruptly away from RUBY ROSE who was being taken forward to lead when approaching the 1600 metres and shifted inside the marker line before being steadied and re-entering the field. The all clear was withheld while films were reviewed of this incident to determine firstly if MR YIPS had gained an advantage by racing inside the pylons and secondly if there were grounds for protest from any placed runner. Films established that MR YIPS had gained no advantage by racing inside the markers and Mr Herlihy had complied with his obligations under the Track Markers Regulations in that there was sufficient room for him to re-enter the track when he did so due to the field being positioned wider on the track. A warning was placed on the gelding's racing manners.
MAGILLIGAN POINT - inconvenienced near the 1600 metres and had to race wide for some distance before it was able to be eased inwards and back into the two out position. Driver J Stormont advised that he was unable to activate the removable deafeners due to the cord breaking.
ROCK N SHARD - had to be steadied near the 1600 metres due to an easing of the pace. Raced keenly thereafter.
COMIC BOOK HERO had to be steadied near the 1600 metres due to an easing of the pace.
MAMMA KNOWS BEST - inconvenienced near the 1500 metres having to shift wider. Raced wide from the 700 metres.

I wasn't aware the rules re the knocking of markers had changed , so be it.

Couldn't help reliving a similar episode at Cambridge a few years ago involving a Geoff Small horse and driver David Butcher also about this time of year.

I had a hundred on it paying $20's and it got relegated.

Ivan mate I don't get it, we must've been at two different meetings, last night at The Park was anything but a 'yawn', we had a spot of comedy with the Jeremy Wells show that was worth a laugh, and we had a spot of high drama with a decent ol crash resultin in injuries and sadly a death (condolences to Macy's connections), we had big excitement from the excitement machine mighty Marcoola, corr this guy is an out an out trottin machine, not much off him but geezuz, he can go! knows 2 speeds, bloody fast, and very bloody fast!!! we had the mighty mare Dream About Me keepin her record at The Park intact, annnnnnd, we had the mighty AllStars crew doin what they do best winnin races!!!! what more could yuh want.....  :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis

23 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

Yep, handing up, handing up to stablemates--not so subtle team driving that has been going on for years but who is going to take them on with only one in the race. If you do manage to grab the lead they will send one up to eyeball whilst giving cover to the rest of the team.

Been there, done that and therefore have left the arena.