RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Micky and Blair Show

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Oh NO!!! First the All Stars are winning everything, now the Micky and Blair Show ???? What's the world coming to.? We simply can't have this sort of monopoly.

Love it Blue, and yes we can have a trainer winning a higher percentage of races for their owners. Everyone's a winner with the Mickey.Blair show, the club especially. I suspect the longevity of a few horses is also an added bonus

Big difference in stakes won. I can't see how the owners turn a profit once they pay for transport for the horses up there and back, trainers percentage, drivers percentage, trainers and drivers accomodation and flight fares, cost of travel and accomodation for yourself if you want to go and watch the horse race and other various sundry costs

7 minutes ago, Stables said:

Big difference in stakes won. I can't see how the owners turn a profit once they pay for transport for the horses up there and back, trainers percentage, drivers percentage, trainers and drivers accomodation and flight fares, cost of travel and accomodation for yourself if you want to go and watch the horse race and other various sundry costs

Basically agree Stables except I would note trainer & Driver accomodation & travel split between 7 or 8 sets of owners so that’s not such of a problem.

1 hour ago, tim vince said:

I think u will find they do return a profit.mickeys takes a lot of the risk himself.good on him. Never been one to sit back and wait for things to happen he makes them happen.i wonder how much of the turnover his horses are responsible for..

Excellent post Tim. He has had a lot of interesting ideas over the years including pin hooking for  RTR.

Would never die wondering and has allowed  his owners the opportunity of seeing their horses win races..Isn't what that it is all about