RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Mrs Cubes always says "many Yuletide Felicitations" 'cause she heard the posh bird on The Good Life say it...............

And Cubity would like to say.....may your punting be enjoyable and profitable...

Cubes and Out

P.S. Keep up the good work Racecafe.......2019 is going to be a huge year...!!!

1 hour ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

Merry Christmas team, hope you all having a lovely day. Christmas eve here and just poured my first gin for the day and off on a tour to see the Christmas lights of San Diago soon, should be fun

Enjoy the day all the best to you and your family...:rcfe-like:

As you are all aware i should be lying on a beach in my speedos on an island in Fiji, but somehow fate interupted at the last moment and i find myself  stuck in the Waikato in what can only be described as a heatwave followed by a deluge of rain with a possible lightening show later on.

Thanks to all the team and families and best wishes for 2019.

13 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

As you are all aware i should be lying on a beach in my speedos on an island in Fiji, but somehow fate interupted at the last moment and i find myself  stuck in the Waikato in what can only be described as a heatwave followed by a deluge of rain with a possible lightening show later on.

Thanks to all the team and families and best wishes for 2019.

Haha... you made me laugh... we will have an even better one next year...all the best to you and your family....cheers..leigh