RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Beaudesert

Never really had much of a  look Beaudesert in past , does not sound too glamorous but maybe it is. However horse called Frankel Star kicking off there today, 500 k yearling half brother to Fenway and War who's now at stud . Further back is a Queensland Oaks winner , he would be better related than most racing at Beaudesert I would have thought.

Very interesting. Paul Makin and Gary Newham. The Starcraft team. Paul Makin hugely successful punting in Hong Kong. Good spotting Red Rum. I would not have looked that closely at Beaudesert. Hope it wins, will be interesting story.

32 minutes ago, firepipe said:

Very interesting. Paul Makin and Gary Newham. The Starcraft team. Paul Makin hugely successful punting in Hong Kong. Good spotting Red Rum. I would not have looked that closely at Beaudesert. Hope it wins, will be interesting story.

Chicquita was his once , was trained in France and was leading one time swerved and fell when clear shortly before line , it won Irish Oaks and he sold it for millions to Coolmore and it went to Ballydoyle. Think it was bit dodgy at times and one to be a bit weary of when they had it. He certainly knows the time of day .-

5 minutes ago, kdt said:

Ouch! plenty put on it and runs 4th

Absolute dog of a race as well kdt, might improve over further , only first race and looked like might have been squeezed out before bend but camera angle poor. He can always go Gympie, Betoota and maybe Birdsville.Owner can afford to drop 500k though , I'd be crying .

29 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Rusty , that's the  sort of Cup that's special, "straight to the pool room" no doubt 

Straight to the pool room Red Rum.

Bloody oath it's special.  

You can keep all ya Melbourne Cups, Caulfield Cups, Cox Plates and Golden Slippers. Derbys and every other group one event. 

Give me the Snake Gully Cup, Alice Springs Cup, Drouin Cup or Kumara Gold Nuggets anyday over that fancy pancy look at me I never go to the races but I had better go and be seen and update my bookface or instakilogram whatsname pictures. 

Beer is reasonably priced (or you can take in your own slab), dont have to sell one of your bloody body parts to pay the admission, bit of room on course to belt ya racebook hard against your leg to get your bloody horse home and the women are good down to earth sorts that are not some funny shade of orange (from fake tan) with what looks like a dead sparrow on their head. 

Bush (or country) racing; God bless the backbone of the industry with the battlers, the real horsemen and horse ladies. The ones that wouldn't even know how to spell pretentious.

Edited by Rusty
Spelt pretentious wrong

8 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Straight to the pool room Red Rum.

Bloody oath it's special.  

You can keep all ya Melbourne Cups, Caulfield Cups, Cox Plates and Golden Slippers. Derbys and every other group one event. 

Give me the Snake Gully Cup, Alice Springs Cup, Drouin Cup or Kumara Gold Nuggets anyday over that fancy pancy look at me I never go to the races but I had better go and be seen and update my bookface or instakilogram whatsname pictures. 

Beer is reasonably priced (or you can take in your own slab), dont have to sell one of your bloody body parts to pay the admission, bit of room on course to belt ya racebook hard against your leg to get your bloody horse home and the women are good down to earth sorts that are not some funny shade of orange (from fake tan) with what looks like a dead sparrow on their head. 

Bush (or country) racing; God bless the backbone of the industry with the battlers, the real horsemen and horse ladies. The ones that wouldn't even know how to spell pretentious.

Magic stuff  Rusty , youve nailed it , nothing like the clouds of dry Aussie  dust wofting down the old asthmatic lungs as field passes on first circuit  , it's earthy, it irritates the eyes but its good.Tennant Creek Cup  ,field  avoiding the crocs  down back straight,  Frankel Star would do Colin the Croc for speed, racing at its best.

Is there a Bonny Doon Cup I wonder , that be something .