RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Well done Westview

Great promo Nigel , i hope you enjoy the great Central Otago circuit.:rcf-happy-7:

Central Otago Trotting Club News - 2 January

The Central Otago Trotting Club is proud to announce two exciting competitions which will soon be live on their facebook page!

Witches of Westview competition 

Be in to win a share in a syndicate of ‘Witches of West View 2 Syndicate’ courtesy of Nigel Armstrong & Central Otago Trotting Club.

This is your opportunity to ‘own’ a share in your own racehorse from 2nd January 2019 through to …………………

You will not have to contribute any money at any stage to pay for the syndicate.

This is an opportunity to be involved in racing up to 6 horses throughout New Zealand.

At the end of it you may even receive a pay-out – if the horses do well enough, though we can’t guarantee that.

This is a fantastic no risk opportunity for you to experience the thrill of racing as an owner.

To enter you all you need to do is type Witches in the comments, tag a friend and share the Facebook page.

On race day entries will be drawn against a horse (in a yet to be specified race) in a sweepstake manner. The winning and 2ndplace getting horses in that race will receive a share each. In the event of a dead heat for 2nd, the club will try to get an additional share, otherwise it would be decided by coin toss.

Entries close 30 Dec 2018

Terms & Conditions of ‘Witches of West View 2 Syndicate’

1. Open only to females
  2. Be 18yrs or over to enter
  3. Only one entry per person
  4. Enter on Facebook page ‘Omakau Trots 2019’
  5. Must be on course at Omakau Racecourse, 2 January 2019 to pick up prize or will it will be redrawn.
  6. Photos & names may be used by the COTC or syndicate for future promotions.
  7. To have photo ID on the day
  8. All bona fide entries will go into a draw to be drawn on raceday.
  9. COTC committee members & partners are ineligible to enter.

For full terms and conditions see ‘Witches of West View 2 Syndicate’ rules.

Tuapeka trick won down there last year ,unfortunately he's in Auckland but I'm making the trip down there anyway . Very progressive club so if there's anything I can do to help I will and if your thinking of taking a horse down please do so.

10 hours ago, westview said:

Tuapeka trick won down there last year ,unfortunately he's in Auckland but I'm making the trip down there anyway . Very progressive club so if there's anything I can do to help I will and if your thinking of taking a horse down please do so.

Good attitude, every chance i will be on course at some or all of those Central Otago meetings , great fun