RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

ID 18 Draws......

Guys what can I say WOOHOO! GO ME MIGHTY SPUR!!!!  :rcfe-happy-2:  sorry (got a bit excited) forgot to add GOOOOO!!! Monty and Wilma!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.5f34e862e4cec788ee936b64b5930627.png

GOOOOO!!!! Spankem!!!! GOOOOOO!!!!! Pat! and Cruz!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.c34cea894ac6869ef17c9c64f26a27fc.png

GOOOOOOO!!!!! THE MIGHTY KIWIS!!!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Yup FTMuch, we racin our own :rcfe-happy-3: what yuh reckon Kiwi trifecta? :rcfe-like: would be a 1st......gunna be bit more tricky in the Trotters, 1st we gotta take the sting outta that Tornado, then Spur, Monty and Wilma (come on Wilma we need a big one, get to work Tim mate work yuh magic) can go to work......

Cheers Iraklis

Yup indeedy Lee mate, Alex Park tiz me local :rcfe-like: and I absolutely love it when the AllStar guns are in town, don't wanna miss anything....hey, FTMuch whataya tryin to say :rcfe-happy-3: ay mate.....Newmarket I'm pushin for Kiwi tri, don't care in which order (although me hearts with Spankem) but wouldn't that be summit, oh yeh......

Cheers Iraklis

Happy Sunrise

• Happy Sunrise
  • Members
  • 1,086 posts
  •  
Your a wise man Happy except i doubt whether anyone is cursing Rees on RaceCafe, more likely to feel sorry for someone as bitter and twisted as him re his All Stars comment. Good luck with your bet on Spankem from all the nice people on Racecafe

17 hours ago, globederby12 said:

anyone winning apart from AS would keep me happy.

Gosh, Globe. You are not holding back now....lol

All those Darksiders will be reading this on here and cursing you lol 

You are developing a reputation for yourself like the always on the money man!

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Hey Newmarket mate, just wanna ask what's the point of posting the above in here?

Cheers Iraklis

Just responding to their post Iraklis Or in this case having a bit of fun with Happy before grumpy old Brodie,HTP and Flagship get all uppity. That Globe is certainly a very grumpy old shit about this site  and the AS team. Fancy saying that about NZ horses in the final of the ID's

13 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Just responding to their post Iraklis Or in this case having a bit of fun with Happy before grumpy old Brodie,HTP and Flagship get all uppity. That Globe is certainly a very grumpy old shit about this site  and the AS team. Fancy saying that about NZ horses in the final of the ID's

They quote ours so whats wrong with picking a few holes in theirs, right on Cue Boag and Flag are in there going off, its fun to set them up and much as i admire Happy who is not a bad bloke in real life but he needs to stop playing games with himself re moi. And im still waiting for one of them to take me on for 5-10 K as to whether im Scoobie which im patently not

Just as i and others read their post they are at it more  than me. Go for it HS,HTP and FLag you really do need to have the last say

Yeh I see, but Newmarket mate, my feeling is the less airtime we give em in here the better, and hey it has been my experience that tit for tat never really gets anyone anywhere, we in RaceCafe are better than that don't you think? and besides they can't upset if yuh don't go there, gawd, I kno they give me what for over there, but at the end of the day who cares I know who and what I am, yeh, if you rise to their rubbish then it's just showin em that they can get under your skin :rcfe-smile: their level of maturity for adults is unbelievable, bunch of 5 yr olds, and you proved your point not one of em took up your offer so really what's to gained at the end of the day......best to ignore em mate.....

The Inters are here! 2 sleeps to go, and hey we could be lookin at a Kiwi trifecta for the finish, concentration, energies on that and lets get our guns home 1,2,3 in the Pacers and 1,2 maybe 3 in the Trotters geezuz that'd be summit :rcf-happy-7: I'd be drunken for a month.....I'd like to echo the sentiments of one of the connections in Maximan, WE ARE INNNNNNNNN THE BLOODY INTERS!!!! our Kiwi guns are over there and about to do battle yussssssss!!!!!!!

Can you imagine what that must be like to be one of the owners of those horses, oh man I know I'd be a wreck by now  :rcfe-happy-3:

Cheers Iraklis

Big Ears, both Newmarket RC along with Fartoomuch have posted more threads in here and helped to make this forum what it is...they both cop shyte from that crap place which the half man half bitch Hesi seems to love... for no reason other than some personal problems or issues they have with them or with me and this site... I am happy the toxic mob that belittle and deride  are no longer here... we will keep the topics current and have fair and decent debate without the personal insults that is allowed to thrive elsewhere in a very toxic environment... If as i wish to do... we are to encourage the relevant people in the industry to participate and join in here there is no place for what is allowed elsewhere...anyway JMO...

Fartoomuch and Newmarket RC are very much appreciated here....as are all the good posters who make this site the Premier site to have your say.Now lets not wallow in the mud like the others are...just ignore them hopefully they will get tired of the nonsense one day...but lets not go low like them...it does none of us here any good to give them any oxygen at all.Cheers.

I repeat,

On 12/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, globederby12 said:

anyone winning apart from AS would keep me happy.

" Your a wise man Happy except i doubt whether anyone is cursing Rees on RaceCafe, more likely to feel sorry for someone as bitter and twisted as him re his All Stars comment

Cant see anyone bagging Globe or Rees, apart from someone saying he was a bit grumpy, just as i predicted.

Case closed this end and i hope one of the AS team wins final If Spankem wins then both Happy and Moi will come up withe $$$$$$