RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

NZTR Site

So I'm in Australia. Wanted to see the results of a race in Taranaki. Couldn't get onto the site. I change search engine. Couldn't get on the site. Then this morning I managed a break through. I got there!!.  Got to say the site is absolute utter crap from a navigation, preferential content perspective. Then I go to click onto watching the video of the race and guess what?....doesn't work....

For fucks sake guys....

8 hours ago, Berri said:

So I'm in Australia. Wanted to see the results of a race in Taranaki. Couldn't get onto the site. I change search engine. Couldn't get on the site. Then this morning I managed a break through. I got there!!.  Got to say the site is absolute utter crap from a navigation, preferential content perspective. Then I go to click onto watching the video of the race and guess what?....doesn't work....

For fucks sake guys....

Were you wanting to get the results from Taranaki Race 4 - Race 8?   Sorry cant help, meeting was canned after Race 3 due to track.!!!

Can’t access NZ Tab site from Aussie. Can’t access Ubet site from NZ. It’s a global world guys, what are you so paranoid about?

NZ cellphone on roaming can get into NZ site because it looks like it’s being used in NZ. How dumb is it to have these restrictions?

On 12/10/2018 at 7:32 PM, Peter R S said:

Can’t access NZ Tab site from Aussie.

The Australian government banned offshore gambling sites, because they don't have the ability to oversee the  protection of punters' funds, manage problem gamblers or access the betting records to check for matchfixing and corruption. You'd think that the close relationship between NZ and Australia (and between Tabcorp and NZRB, given that their tote pools are commingled) would lead to an exception being made for the TAB. Unfortunately, NZRB didn't think to bother asking for an exemption and so no-one is allowed to access the NZTAB from Australia.