RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sekoons

tipping

17 hours ago, sekoons said:

why did harness racing nz let there top tipster fitzy go

he was the best

They had to make way for a local clown by the name of Brodie. Look at this for tipping after bagging the winner of the last at Addington pre race.

Brodie

• Brodie
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Race run at a crawl, slowest 1980m by miles.

Setup for that maiden and how can anyone follow form when a race is run at such a pathetic pace?????

Egg on my face I suppose but you can’t predict that sort of shite!!!!

20 minutes ago, Newmarket RC said:

They had to make way for a local clown by the name of Brodie. Look at this for tipping after bagging the winner of the last at Addington pre race.

Brodie

• Brodie
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Race run at a crawl, slowest 1980m by miles.

Setup for that maiden and how can anyone follow form when a race is run at such a pathetic pace?????

Egg on my face I suppose but you can’t predict that sort of shite!!!!

Some people can predict it. Guess he is not that good a punter after all.

Now the king F wit Brodie is at it again, must be awful having to spend most of your time over here reading whats really going on out there in harness land.We are indeed clever as is the owner for getting rid of you, Flag and HTP in quick order. You continue to make an idiot of your self and just like here in earlier times you are getting taken to the cleaners with your stupid posts. Shit, even Newmarket and Rangi are giving it to you on the other site on a regular basis and they are the two biggest posters

As for the successful punter business it could all be like the rest of his posts - bullshit. He says one week he is not punting then the next minute hes crowing he won . Good Tui ad material

•  
  • Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

I note that the few Tosser still left on the Darkside are still booking on!

They are trying to put “The Brodster” down for questioning a horse starting in the last race at Addington last night!

They think they are clever by saying what they want about Brodie!

If that is the best that they have got,  then they aren’t that flash.

Very easy to go on about a punter that has more ability than all of them put together, when he hasn’t got the option to reply isn’t it?

Brodie certainly must have got to them by being so successful on the punting, that they still remember him long after they BANNED him!

Brodie will remain in the minds of all of those Tossers long after the Darkside forum site has been disestablished!!!!!

It would appear from the outside looking in that Brodie is an easy target for a wind up given his pompous attitude. . His rant above is barely intelligible let alone coherent.

Clearly you have succeeded in your mission Newmarket RC

Greg

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, sekoons said:

why did harness racing nz let there top tipster fitzy go

he was the best

Seekoons ,  Just between you and me , your in real trouble trying to sort a winner out UNLESS you work it out yourself through watching countless trials and race replays and note exceptional effort , bad luck etc.  The trials will be available too late for a lot of winners as they will have already won. That's how the Whale for example can show you a trial that hasn't made Sky TV yet etc.

RADIO trackside is owned by the TAB and TV content is made available via a TAB owned source.

In summary everything you are likely to read or hear is via a TAB controlled source.

The only newspaper supplement is made available from a TAB owned source ( which could explain why even this meagre source is getting limited ) , no Australian content is common. Just take a look at this weeks edition !! 

All TV coverage is presented by those employed by the TAB as are the " Suggested Quaddies , Best Bets for the day , Value runners etc as is any content that appears on the coverage.

Lets face it the TAB don't want you backing winners and you will get REALLY CYNICAL if your clever.

Ever noticed that the good oil on track  such as trainer/ jock interviews comes ( if it does , with 30 secs before the start ) or after the race is run.

I could go on and on  after years of following this game but will leave it for now after this one final gem.

My bet of the day yesterday was at Matamata in Race 8.......  FLOURISHING there was heaps of time before the race to get hold of the trainer but not a dickybird.............. until after the race. We did have an extensive interview with the trainer of a wet tracker that predictably flew home for 10th. How these Guys can front up twice a week and work through all those races and miss sooooooooo much is beyond belief........... OR IS IT.