RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trevor Mallard

31 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

It was great to see Christine Rankin lay it on the line this morning regarding Trevor Mallard and his bully boy tactics.

Duncan Garner backed it up so it will be interesting if the media run with it.

Nothing so far Crusty but that is pretty much expected.Interesting that she outed Dyson, Maharrey and Mallard for piggish behaviour. Well done to Rankin and the AM Show. 

Mallard showed his bias long ago being photographed with the "pimped sprog"on his knee in the Speaker's chair--totally inappropriate and demeaning of the office.

No doubt Taxcinda said "Trevor, as long as you behave yourself and remember who put you where you are, you have no worries from me"   and "Sorry no port folio Trevor. so if you upset me then the consequences will be dire"

Don't get me started about this slapper Rankin. She took off with a real estate agent's (a lovely woman) husband  and there was a nasty alttercation. Ended up with the Real estate agent committing suicide over Rankin's actions. Rankin is a fine one to talk.

21 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

It was great to see Christine Rankin lay it on the line this morning regarding Trevor Mallard and his bully boy tactics.

Duncan Garner backed it up so it will be interesting if the media run with it.

Oh yeah..."Duncan Garner backed it up..."  -  well you can stop reading right there; because you know it will be 99% exaggerated bulldust.