RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MAJESTIC

ADDINGTON BIRDCAGE STEWARD

Why is an Addington birdcage steward allowed to wear a jacket advertising racing syndicates whilst in birdcage?. Very noticeable whilst I was on course tonight. Obviously sees it as an advantage to put his name out there. Surprised that Addington Officials have let this happen or maybe they are not awake to this persons alternate motives.

You must have been one of the few on course watching races with the emphasis on Xmas at the Races functions. Nigel volunteers to do that job and his encouragement of new owners thru the witches syndicates does more for Addington attendance than anything else. Get a life and find something real to complain about. 

Didn't realise the birdcage steward needed a resource consent for the signage on the jacket. 

If Addington officials are going to sort anything out, the bloody advertising on jackets should be well down the list.

3rd or 4th page in I would have thought. 

23 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Why is an Addington birdcage steward allowed to wear a jacket advertising racing syndicates whilst in birdcage?. Very noticeable whilst I was on course tonight. Obviously sees it as an advantage to put his name out there. Surprised that Addington Officials have let this happen or maybe they are not awake to this persons alternate motives.

Come on majestic it's time to out yourself, you know who I am so why not enlighten everyone as to who you are and what your real motive for this post is. As we both know what you have posted if full of inaccuracies so will you front or just hide . I'm looking forward to your response but I'm picking a wont get one.

is if your were at addington 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, westview said:

Come on majestic it's time to out yourself, you know who I am so why not enlighten everyone as to who you are and what your real motive for this post is. As we both know what you have posted if full of inaccuracies so will you front or just hide . I'm looking forward to your response but I'm picking a wont get one.

is if your were at addington 

Nigel you keep doing what you are doing .If more people had your enthusiasm for the sport and were prepared to put there money where their mouth is the sport would be in great fettle.Your brand deserves every promotion it can get as it is getting average people involved that may not otherwise be able to.Who knows one day I might even join one of your syndicates

Also your sponsorship of races and involvement in clubs can and should not be sneezed at

9 hours ago, richie said:

Nigel you keep doing what you are doing .If more people had your enthusiasm for the sport and were prepared to put there money where their mouth is the sport would be in great fettle.Your brand deserves every promotion it can get as it is getting average people involved that may not otherwise be able to.Who knows one day I might even join one of your syndicates

Also your sponsorship of races and involvement in clubs can and should not be sneezed at

All valid points Richie. The guy promotes the game and gets new owners without which there is no game. The syndicate model has kept the TB code alive both here and overseas given the annual costs involved. To see it transferred to Harness is no real surprise and im picking it will be the way of the future for many.

I usually don't react to guy's like majestic but when people just don't have their facts right they need to be outed. On the night in question I was wearing a jacket supplied by HRNZ to promote OWNERSHIP. But in saying that my brand awareness must be working because that jacket hasn't got Westview on it. I have however worn my Westview jacket on ocassions well voluntarily working at Addington with the full support of the CEO. All the syndicates me and my wife run have no fees at all and I don't get paid by Addington, Methven, Kids carts or HRNZ for any of the time me and my wife put in so Majestic I suggest you find another target or better still start putting your time into something more productive like promoting the sport we love.