RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Taku Umanga

Operation Inca - Part 2

On 2/15/2019 at 8:08 PM, Stables said:

What a load of shit you talk Fartoomuch your pseudonim is aptly chosen

My posts are all still there on this topic, yours are not so we know who is talking shit now.

Nice work Kotare,Taku and What a Post for pointing out the error of his ways

On 1/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, JackSprat said:

30 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

My posts are all still there on this topic, yours are not so we know who is talking shit now.

Nice work Kotare,Taku and What a Post for pointing out the error of his ways

There has been NO diversion and NO Lifting of suppression orders, The hatred of All-Stars by Stables and Jack Sprat knows no bounds.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, Stables said:

You should know by now Richie that harness Racing thrives on gossip

Please do not post stuff on here that is under suppression orders again or you will be out...I dont need that type of problem...the site is going well we dont need or want troublemakers...please stay within the forum guidelines and everyone will be happy as...Cheers.

10 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

There has been NO diversion and NO Lifting of suppression orders, The hatred of All-Stars by Stables and Jack Sprat knows no bounds.

So your on record as saying there has been no diversion.   That's a  blow  and a shame if you view it from the  person/persons  concerned,and those who support whoever. That means there is only 2 other alternatives doesn't it.

All this name suppression just leads to speculation and those who have it really are mugs in my opinion,. Spending a lot of money just to delay the inevitable.  If final name suppression was to be given,in this case the truth wont get in the way of speculation. Don't they get that. They really are out of touch with the world they live in.

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I think the issue of diversion is under consideration for 2 of the cases. Lawyers and Police will be discussing this in the meantime.

Thats what i have heard as well, some have a better chance of achieving that outcome than others simply because of the nature/severity of the charges.