RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Taku Umanga

Operation Inca - Part 2

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Stables said:

Thank you Eljay, I do know the names of most of the people charged as my trainer is one of them, my point really was that their names should be released to put a stop to all the rumour mongers who are making up all sorts of stories and generally increasing the histeria around this storm in a tea cup

Some people create their own storms,then complain when it rains.

On 11/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, Iraklis said:

Oh gawd, really? part 2? or take two? geez I thought a bandaid had bin applied and it all healed up and went away :rcfe-smile: guess Police were serious after all......

Cheers Iraklis

WE a;ways are serious Iraklis not matter what we have to investigate

Other than a group very talented and successful horsemen filling the first four placing? Nothing unusual there. That's what talent and success looks like.

Are you alleging that there was something untoward about this particular race?

If you are, have the balls to say so instead of making snide remarks from the cheap seats.

If not, the rock from whence you crawled out from under would be the best place for you to return.

It was meant to be light-hearted, there was nothing untoward about the race, as a matter of fact, I got the trifecta and was telling an absolute legend of the game when i spotted the drivers we had a chuckle about it.

I don't crawl out from under rocks Jack Sprat whoever you are, I wonder who you are? everyone knows me and I have been the fours boys biggest supporter and I don't make snide remarks like you.

It must be hard when you are an All-Stars hater and see how successful they are.

BTW Jack who are you? Let's see who has the balls now.

I'm JackSprat. Always have been. Always will be!

Far from being an All Stars hater, I'm actually an admirer, albeit tempered with hint of scepticism.

As Rangiora race 7 proved, sometimes talent alone is enough to succeed with.

I'll leave the cheap shots and rocks as your domain.

Happy NY one and all.  I'm encouraged to report after a break that the P and L is not too bad over the holiday period.

Lots of AS wins at lovely prices Lee  including yours and  some really nice civvies on Willliamson horses down south.

Good luck to all the owners and to you all if you like a bet

On 2/15/2019 at 8:17 PM, Kotare_Hunter said:

when did supression orders expire

Ask Stables,  whether you get the right answer is another matter.:rcfe-happy-1:

Or

On 2/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, Stables said:

You do have to admire his conspiracy theories though, i love the "its who you know "

4 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

Perhaps he's not eligible for diversion (previous convictions) or won't admit guilt?

It would  be because of the more serious charges that are pending. 

The Rasmussen diversion thing was very predictable, just the way the system works, Having a good lawyer no doubt helped, but it was likely to be dealt with that way anyway. Seems a fair outcome.