RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Taku Umanga

Operation Inca - Part 2

Will be interesting to see if any of those charged 'break ranks' and do a plea deal then give evidence against others

charged... Not an uncommon  outcome when there are multiple offences and offenders..

It would appear that the police (and probably RIU) have reviewed the evidence - probably with Crown Solicitors -

and sorted out the charges....I think I would prefer to be outside the tent at this stage - could be some interesting results,

possibly a few guilty pleas...

I thought yesterday was the day that the suppression orders were due to be reviewed by the judge. We know some of the names but not many. It is about time we were given details of the names of those charged and the charges they were each facing. At the moment operation Inca is casting a cloud over all involved in Harness Racing. There are many rumours circulating some of which are most alarming and gossip mongers are naming all sorts of people mostly without any evidence. WE need to know exactly who has been charged and with what

2 hours ago, Stables said:

I thought yesterday was the day that the suppression orders were due to be reviewed by the judge. We know some of the names but not many. It is about time we were given details of the names of those charged and the charges they were each facing. At the moment operation Inca is casting a cloud over all involved in Harness Racing. There are many rumours circulating some of which are most alarming and gossip mongers are naming all sorts of people mostly without any evidence. WE need to know exactly who has been charged and with what

There is a review hearing at the Courts next Wednesday 05th Dec. The Police will present evidence and case aganst the accused.

The RIU will then have cause to take the evidence back to the JCA and ask for the Driver exclusions to be reimposed.

4 hours ago, Stables said:

It was, but then it got deferred earlier this week until December 13.

15 hours ago, ardeea said:

Will be interesting to see if any of those charged 'break ranks' and do a plea deal then give evidence against others

charged... Not an uncommon  outcome when there are multiple offences and offenders..

It would appear that the police (and probably RIU) have reviewed the evidence - probably with Crown Solicitors -

and sorted out the charges....I think I would prefer to be outside the tent at this stage - could be some interesting results,

That may be the case already, save your own skin first.

15 hours ago, ardeea said:

Let's hope so for the sake of the rest of the industry

On 11/30/2018 at 8:03 AM, Stables said:

Why don't you go to the hearings - youu will soon find out who they are!!   :rcf-shocked-1:

Thank you Eljay, I do know the names of most of the people charged as my trainer is one of them, my point really was that their names should be released to put a stop to all the rumour mongers who are making up all sorts of stories and generally increasing the histeria around this storm in a tea cup

Edited by Stables
not completed when accidentally posted

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Stables said:

Thank you Eljay, I do know the names of most of the people charged as my trainer is one of them, my point really was that their names should be released to put a stop to all the rumour mongers who are making up all sorts of stories and generally increasing the histeria around this storm in a tea cup

Seeing that your Trainer is invloved and you know the names of most of the Accused, as well as believing that the Judge told the Police: "That's all you have for an 18 month Investigation". Why don't you talk to your trainer and the accused and convince them to drop Name Suppression, therefore ending all this increasing Histeria around this "Storm in a Tea Cup"?

Seems pretty simple and an obvious solution to me if: yourself and the accused are on the same "Storm in a Tea Cup" wave length.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:02 PM, Stables said:

Thank you Eljay, I do know the names of most of the people charged as my trainer is one of them, my point really was that their names should be released to put a stop to all the rumour mongers who are making up all sorts of s