RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Richmond Tiger

Hesi - P4P

Leo, this bloke Hesi on that other channel has a deadset obsession with you!! What on earth is his history/point. If I was you I would keep an eye out for him peering in your bedroom window or taking your washing off the line in the dead of night. He sounds like he has stalker tendencies! 

22 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

Leo, this bloke Hesi on that other channel has a deadset obsession with you!! What on earth is his history/point. If I was you I would keep an eye out for him peering in your bedroom window or taking your washing off the line in the dead of night. He sounds like he has stalker tendencies! 

Poor old Hesi....Obsessive compulsive disorder they call it......:rcf-sick-1:

I see I now have my own thread thanks to Richmond Tiger(Scooby) - thanks.......Haha  Hesi...is so pathetetic..he thinks I am Richmond tiger ...Tiger can you confirm this is not so....I actually have a life I do not need to make up different alias's to make my site look like its going well...simple fact is is...thanks to everyone joining and contributing...anyway lets not waste any time on losers like Hesi please.

Now the loser Hesi is trying to say I have some super software..what a tosser...he lies about online user numbers mine are there for everyone to see but they took theirs down and won't put them up again..so they can lie about the numbers... move on Hesi...I mean Alan... you are making yourself look stupid now.

15 hours ago, poundforpound said:

He must have done something in racing to be so opinionated, just something surely.

Can anyone throw any light on this niller please ?

You must have a big delete button. Over the years one gleans things and gets a picture. This is an older guy, was a westy, maybe Te Atatu, was an industrial chemist but that maybe overstaiting thing. Possibly with Douglas Pharma, but likely retired now. I thought early days he was fairly sound, but maybe you tipped him over the edge!

Be like Cindy the tooth fairy and bring kindness back mate.

3 hours ago, Nerula said:

You must have a big delete button. Over the years one gleans things and gets a picture. This is an older guy, was a westy, maybe Te Atatu, was an industrial chemist but that maybe overstaiting thing. Possibly with Douglas Pharma, but likely retired now. I thought early days he was fairly sound, but maybe you tipped him over the edge!

Be like Cindy the tooth fairy and bring kindness back mate.

Same bloke that grows flowers with partner out that way Berri ? Worked for Reckitt and Colman...?

My view from his many posts is that this Hesi chap is more  obsessed with this sites owner than P4P although the latter is currently in his sights.

He appears to be unable to control his emotions and constantly bags this  site and allows others to do so as well . Surely if you wanted to grow/improve your own site you would be better employed posting topic of relevance rather than derisory comments on your opposition. This is the advice that some are currently giving him but im not sure he is the listening type.

Greg

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

My view from his many posts is that this Hesi chap is more  obsessed with this sites owner than P4P although the latter is currently in his sights.

He appears to be unable to control his emotions and constantly bags this  site and allows others to do so as well . Surely if you wanted to grow/improve your own site you would be better employed posting topic of relevance rather than derisory comments on your opposition. This is the advice that some are currently giving him but im not sure he is the listening type.

Greg

Agree.:rcfe-like:

HAHA  Hesi ...such a laugh they won't even dare to show their online user numbers... easy to tell a story thats one sided....:rcfe-happy-2:

2nd rate has been regularly ahead of the competition(128 vs 69 at 8.05 this morning), but not consistently enough to challenge the claim of Premier Race Site.

Someone has to feed the trolls and that site has it all covered from what ive gleaned since its inception. In the TB section punting 101 is still going on and it started here about 4 years ago and then was transferred to North Canterbury. Same people saying same things to others who disagree , come on in  Rod and Thomas. The other popular thread is long shot winners- wow