RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Interdoms 2018

From AS webpage

Cruz Bromac took advantage of a bold early race move by Natalie to go from last to second before easily winning his second heat of the series being under no pressure at any stage. It continued a great series for All Stars to this stage.

Natalie dropped Cruz Bromac to last early but once in the the home straight after about 400m she launched the favourite in seach of the lead. That wasn;t an option but Natalie achieved her aim as the pace eased and Cruz Bromac got a breather before rolling clear from the turn. He never looked like getting beaten even allowing for Galactic Star being an unlucky third.

He ran home in 26.3 and ran a 1.53 and change mile rate about the same as Spankem.

A heady drive from Natalie and a dashlng last 200m put Spankem’s name further up in lights for the Inter Dominion Final on Saturday week in the second round of heats at Ballarat on Tuesday evening.

Natalie allowed Spankem to settle mid outer moving forward from the 600m but it was into the straight before he was clear for his final burst. He was closing rapidly on a 26.1 final 400m and was as impressive as any in the heat.

He will be a big threat again in the final round of heats at Cranbourne on Saturday

On 12/4/2018 at 10:07 AM, lamour said:

We all understand you can’t give a horse anything before a race but I’m not sure of the logic behind not being able to take blood from a horse to access it’s health.  If anything, this would seem to be counter productive to assuring horses turn up in a fit state. 

What nobody has established in Media reports that i have read is the importance of the actual "timing ' of the blood extraction. I would have thought that any trainer would have taken bloods on the night or day after a poor performance and not  Monday night or Tuesday morning thus activating 24 hour rule

Yeh FarTooMuch, you reckon MarkP won't pull rank :rcfe-happy-2: nah probably not ay, personally whoever gets to drive Spankem is on the winner for mine, Pats knockin on the door, harrrd! Cruz, well he was just Cruz.....yup, me Spur was honest as usual, he'll appreciate the longer distance next weekend, and with hot pace up front and a good sit, oh boy oh boy oh boy it'll be a cracker, cant wait :rcf-happy-7:

Cheers Iraklis

Hey anyone got ID Finals Field for the Pacers? here's Trotters......

The 12 final qualifiers in the TROTTERS were:
Tornado Valley     (48 points),
Speeding Spur     (43),
Save Our Pennys     (39),
Big Jack Hammer     (35),
Kyvalley Blur         (30),
Tough Monarch     (29),
Red Hot Tooth     (26),
Monty Python         (24),
Sky Petite         (23),
Kingdom Come     (22),
Rompers Monarchy     (21)
Wilmas Mate         (20),  
Illawong Armstrong     (18) the 1st emergency

Cheers Iraklis

Champion driver Gavin Lang is adamant nuggety Kiwi pacer Im Pats Delight is the right horse to fill the only void in his stellar career.

Amazingly, Lang is yet to win an Inter Dominion pacing final.

“I’m like Frankie Dettori when he comes out for the Melbourne Cup every year. They keep saying how he’s had 16 tries, or whatever it is, and hasn’t won it. That’s me with the Inter Dominion pacing final,” Lang laughed.

Lang’s won three Inter Dominion trotting finals, but is winless from 10 drives in the more prestigious pacing final.

“Auckland Reactor was my only real winning chance (2009 at the Gold Coast), but he took charge of me, became uncontrollable and ran last,” Lang said.

“Apart from that, I should’ve run second on Restrepo (2014), but I zigged and zagged the wrong way and finished fifth.

“I think this little horse is a genuine winning chance.”

Lang drew great confidence from Saturday night's second to final favourite Cruz Bromac at Cranbourne.

“It you reverse the runs, Cruz Bromac wouldn’t have beaten us and he’s favourite (for the final),” he said.

“Just looking at my horse and driving him through the heats, he’s improving all the time.

“We just need a barrier draw now.”