RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
harewood

MOT Picks today

Another big day of grass racing today at Mot after Geraldine yesterday, if it goes ahead.

Twelve races with big fields and will get very trying as the day progresses. Bound to be afew upsets and big divvies.

Here are my thoughts for some today Please add as you think fit.

R1   8  Machs   Mareta.   Has been unlucky seceral times lately. Small field will help and has been driven by B Wilmot before

R2  6   Monaro Maro.  Flewhome late last start. driver aworry though as dont even know who he is.

R4  1   Rolling Thunder. A roughie. Change of stable and hasnt raced for a a year. Likes the grass and J Dunn up

R6  14  Paduka. Bad draw but been racing way stronger fields.

R7  5  Tin Roof Blues.  Likes the grass and trainer going well. 

R8   9  Gore Bay.  2nd strart back  and no Anthem in this race. 

R10  13  Beyond the Horizon. Foolproof trotter who just keeps comming and will go well in a tough slog

R11..4  Posente cavallo.  Has gate speed and a bit under rated. Hopefilly settle handy. 

Good luck and enjoy the warmth from a cosy fire at home or be brave and wrap up and head to Mot.

You got off to a nice start in R 1 with a 3.70 placegetter.

Gonna be tough but i like R 4 No 3 Clover Lou

R5  No 10 Shamrock Bromac

R9 No  9  Unfinished Business

Race 11 Artstanding looks bet of the day based on exposed form  but 2.50 a bit tight for me at this stage. A couple of collects could change that pretty quickly:rcf-rich: