RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Total Excess of the Whip

1 hour ago, talk said:

I am not condoning the whip use Red Rum, but the horse is good. 

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Have to say as a shareholder I was feeling a  bit anxious at the 300 too. Wouldn't be the first time Nik has been on the mat for that. Just needs to be a bit more patient.

Firstly congrats on win Blue, invest the money you deserve to  enjoy a win , Talk agree he picked up well but 2nd run getting a cracking like that the jockey needs a word , the big hard  crack crack crack from above the parallel of the shoulder  with no time to respond gets me. An old time drill Sergeant mite crack a recruit once , if he don't do as ordered  crack again but must give a bugger time to do what's asked. Just plain wrong.

2 minutes ago, talk said:

No argument from me Red Rum.

Just watched trainer interview as catching up on mysky  , total credit to him he mentioned it but Sweeney and rest crew nothing . Eight non stop cracks at one point ,, he's sitting on bench for while I'd say Talk. Just asked one of my lads to watch who never watches races , said what to you notice . He pointed out whip use straight away , said bloody hell he's beat that one.

7 hours ago, Red Rum said:

At least 17 full on cracks in the straight, nah if that's not against the rules iam finding another sport , crack after bloody crack with no time to respond . Cannot wait to see the stipes report .

12 day holiday given to the jockey.