RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Big Win in Abu Dhabi.

I can't believe there's been no comment on here about this gutsy win. Shows how much the Race Cafe Sports section has declined.

I watched with one eye and no belief when the Pakistani's only needed 30 more with 6 wickets in hand. However then that little Indian bloke with the broad Kiwi accent started to weave some magic, along with the South African fellow with the Kiwi accent. Both seem very proud to play for New Zealand - a bit like Bundi Aki  over in Ireland. In the end it was edge of the seat stuff. A great win. One of the best sporting moments I've viewed on TV.

23 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I can't believe there's been no comment on here about this gutsy win. Shows how much the Race Cafe Sports section has declined.

I watched with one eye and no belief when the Pakistani's only needed 30 more with 6 wickets in hand. However then that little Indian bloke with the broad Kiwi accent started to weave some magic, along with the South African fellow with the Kiwi accent. Both seem very proud to play for New Zealand - a bit like Bundi Aki  over in Ireland. In the end it was edge of the seat stuff. A great win. One of the best sporting moments I've viewed on TV.

What a difference a day makes,,,,,,24 little hours.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:44 AM, Uriah Heap said:

yeh I was watching that UH and couldn't believe my eyes.Don't think the tailenders approached it very well.

Should have left it to the guy who was settled .To finally get that guy was great.Throw in a couple of third umpire decisions and it was great viewing alright.

Back from the dead.Great stuff

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, Memphis2 said:

yeh I was watching that UH and couldn't believe my eyes.Don't think the tailenders approached it very well.

Should have left it to the guy who was settled .To finally get that guy was great.Throw in a couple of third umpire decisions and it was great viewing alright.

Back from the dead.Great stuff

Normality has returned.