RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

Best Cup Week Performance

Always very subjective but for me the win by Ultimate Sniper rates the best.

He ran the 1980m mobile in a lightning time of 2-19.0 for the 1980m mobile, a mile rate of 1-52.9 with the last 800m cut out in a super quick 54.6 and 400m in 28 seconds.

For a horse having its first racing prep that was outstanding.

Come in Iraklis and others i know you will all have pick at this topic

The Fixer winning the NZ Cup. He has been the best open class pacer this season and he proved that the early season wins were no flukes by taking out the Cup. He is also different from most All Stars horses in that he came up through the grades and had not won any notable stakes races previously.

Well I'm just lookin forward to seein Marcoola line up in more big ones, surely a raid on aussie turf would have be on the radar, are they thinkin Great Southern Star in aus? Interdominions? (is late payment/noms options open for that?) come on Clint & Ken guys yuh wowed us :rcfe-smile: now what? Marcoola's in his prime and he's ready to rock, clearly, and yuh know I've watched that finishin run from when he first took off, to the finish several times, that horse was still full of runnin goin past winnin post whaaaaat.....oh man they gotta take him to aus 

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Roll on the Inters :rcfe-smile: though I see our rep numbers maybe small we should be able to give good account in both codes (pacin & trottin), I hope AllStars takin Spankem, anyone know if decision has been made yet?

Cheers Iraklis

PLEASE NOTE !!!! Mark and Natalie in “do not disturb” Rest and Planning Mode                  Thats all from AS webpage