RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Decorum

Hey Scooby, what's happened to the recent Race Cafe decorum you have been lauding? Seems there is a newbie on the site who has followed up some implied slander of Robert Dunn with the temerity to call distinguished poster Tasman Man an "asshole".

Best you drag him out (he lives in a dark recess just north of MP's anal sphincter) and give him a few with the rotan until he embraces civility.

I think you like to stir too...so if you guys want to give it...nicely of course then you must expect to get some back. I see most of your posts in this part of the forum tend to stir...JMO.I think Tasman Man is big enough to fight his own battles, no need for you to be involved I would of thought.

10 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Hey Scooby, what's happened to the recent Race Cafe decorum you have been lauding? Seems there is a newbie on the site who has followed up some implied slander of Robert Dunn with the temerity to call distinguished poster Tasman Man an "asshole".

Best you drag him out (he lives in a dark recess just north of MP's anal sphincter) and give him a few with the rotan until he embraces civility.

RC Decorum.

Implied slander from the post below!!!, Newmarket merely stated facts as the results show. 8/9 The attitude thing was raised with me as well at Addington yesterday.

"Yes really Tasman Man. Fact is that's what  happened, they won 8/9 and Dunn won one and im hearing he pissed off a few owners off as well with his attitude recently. "

Your no doubt referring to the light  spray Newmarket gave Tasman Man when he made reference to his deceased mother. Families have always been a no go zone on here and other reputable sites.

Gee no reference made to any deceased mother....often mothers needed to put on bets for school kids .They do that sort of thing.

It could be a step mother or a god mother ,who is to know if and when they kark it ,maybe bets put on before the demise. I doubt I commented on some one who croaked it or kicked the bucket.

Ahh Chevy, knock it off! but if yuh wanna show that much interest in MP's sphincter (given yuh kno whats just Nth of it an all) perhaps yuh could do it privately, we in general dont wanna know, just sayin.......K

Tasman, your reference was to Newmarket's mother puttin on his bets, it was a term of reference used as part of a sentence (I guess the implication being NewM was somehow immature or childish), but clearly struck a chord as said mother is deceased; no need to compound the issue! take it elsewhere!.....but sort it!......yeh?!

Scoobs, has worked long and hard to get RaceCafe back to where it is now, all is asked is 'yuh mind yuh manners' how hard is that......

Cheers Iraklis