RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

HAD ENUF OF MICK YET ??

I think Mick just loves to hear his own voice sometimes...and his tone is very monotonous ...at least greg and the other guy sound alive...JMO.

The team for Riccarton will be worse I would expect. They need to get some personalities in to do the coverage on the big days at least.

9 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Totally agree. Mick and Greg do a wonderful job - so what if they get it wrong at times - some people on here expect perfection. I would far prefer to listen to these two than the any others.

I think they do a very good job too, however I do find Mick can waffle on a bit and probably over analyses things at times. 

I like Mick's enthusiasm, and he is not afraid to state what he really thinks,  but he does annoy me when as soon as Greg starts a statement about something he takes over the conversation. To me being old fashioned interrupting someone is being rude.

11 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Totally agree. Mick and Greg do a wonderful job - so what if they get it wrong at times - some people on here expect perfection. I would far prefer to listen to these two than the any others.

I was disappointed they did not have Heather Vitale on Trackside, not that I saw anyway. She is a wonderful ambassador for harness racing, so lively, upbeat and passionate about harness racing.