RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

All Stars Cup Week

They have won 3/4 so far and did not have a runner in the other. Also scored a Tri and quinella in race 4. Not bad going i would say. Trackside coverage very good thus far and even being televised on Sky 1 in Australia. Thats massive in terms of turnover

29 minutes ago, Shad said:

Dream run for the winner, the tiger very stiff, done a huge amount of work and no one to give him a trail.

An absolute tragedy bashed was Tiger Tara. It's gone huge.

I make it that AS have won 8 so far and I'm loving it and so is the account

They are the best and great for the game.

2 hours ago, Spikecity said:

1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th - wow - Dunns runners still coming

A bit harsh on the Dunn stable as they did win a minor support race.

As for the Cup horses well a few should be heading offshore as their competitiveness/ability was vividly exposed today.

Greg

7 minutes ago, dkc said:

I see Natalie was suspended for excessive use. Once again someone  wins a big one by breaking the rules. Got to feel for Tiger Tara. It's time that anyone gets done for this automatically goes back one place.

Funniest post ever

Lets disqualify horses for people wanting to win

20 minutes ago, dkc said:

I see Natalie was suspended for excessive use. Once again someone  wins a big one by breaking the rules. Got to feel for Tiger Tara. It's time that anyone gets done for this automatically goes back one place.

Totally agree then Dream about Me is the winner

26 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

As for the Cup horses well a few should be heading offshore as their competitiveness/ability was vividly exposed today.

Greg

A bit harsh - 17 runners and they have a win ( in almost a maiden field) and one 2nd. You must be easily pleased. I won't quote the Allstars tally for the day.

19 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Totally agree then Dream about Me is the winner

Yep if tim is the only one that drives by the rules then so be it. It wins. The fixer second. Tiger Tara 3rd. 

1 hour ago, dkc said:

Or are they winning the race in an illegal manner, there may come a day where the horse gets relegated for a driver breaking the whip regulations. 

McCarthy also fined a thou.    So what would you expect in the country's biggest race - neck & neck with whips  securely tucked away.     And drivers fined for not driving their horse out.      Stupid isn't it?     Come on HRNZ - the regulation should be changed to allow drivers more latitude in group races  - say one & half or double the number of "whip uses"  permissible.      Oh yes, sorry greenies, forgot about the horses arses - any case at worst they should make strikes on shafts and dust sheets permissible.   

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

Dunno got 2 x Group 1 placings and most of his horses ran up to their 'ratings' .

Few trainers matched them

You'd have to say he was the second most successful on the day .....and picking up %'s of about $12k.

Well done !

As expected quite a few were outclassed in the Cup , so the question is should they even have been there in the first place and secondly where does their future lie. Should they have their ratings dropped back to reflect their actual ability at the time or do we hang them out to dry and leave owners no choice but to see offshore

Dkc, ahh didn't Kerryn M get copped for excessive use on Arden Rooney 2015? was she disqualified? and that was alot worse than Nat, watch replay! and how come no mention of Tiger's driver? he admitted same breach and in your terms 'cheated' and ran 2nd! has Nat been disqualified? what you should be askin is how come both drivers admitted same breach but Nat gets suspended and fined, the other gets a fine (a naughty boy don't do it again slap on the wrist) FFS what yuh moanin about really? no one cheated! in the heat of battle both drivers wanted to win! simple! Nat and Fixer won it! get over it.....

Shad, these days the driver is on a hidin to nothin, damned if yuh do damned if yuh don't.....

Tassie mate, I guess with AllStars it's the consistency of their performances 8- 1sts, 4- 2nds, 2- 3rds, races 1, 5 & 6 they didn't have any entered, and in the last well goddammit they were fricken hopeless! :rcfe-happy-3: whew, cheez, kinda think they were entitled given the bloody busy, hopeless day they just had :rcfe-happy-2: 

Cheers Iraklis