RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
La Zip

Ride Of The Carnival.

Mark Zahra on Jaameh, QE2......a classic, and then had to lift the horse, great ride on the second horse also.......one for the video. A magic day also for Haunui Farm, well done team.....Showcasing and then Iffraaj......magic.

12 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Certainly a peach of saddlework. McDonald on Shillelagh in the mile the other day tops it for mine.....He went the rails and waited, and waited, finally gap came, boom! They certainly do an amazing job. 

Mmmm - McDonald of course would have been guilty of butchering Shillelagh if gaps hadn't come. One of my pet peeves is jocks being lauded for getting lucky :rcf-cool:

I'll stand back now and wait for the responses...... :-)

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Mmmm - McDonald of course would have been guilty of butchering Shillelagh if gaps hadn't come. One of my pet peeves is jocks being lauded for getting lucky :rcf-cool:

I'll stand back now and wait for the responses...... :-)

Mmmmmm- And one of my pet peeves is jocks demolishing half the field to get a run.

15 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Certainly a peach of saddlework. McDonald on Shillelagh in the mile the other day tops it for mine.....He went the rails and waited, and waited, finally gap came, boom! They certainly do an amazing job. 

I agree it was a good ride, showed a lot of patience and the other ride worth mentioning was Yucatan in the HP.  He didn't have any luck yesterday on Shillelagh, got very badly checked by Oliver who should have got more than he got. 

4 hours ago, Peter R S said:

Not a lot different to Kiwi when you see how far back on the home turn

Maybe. But Kiwi wasn’t in this year’s Cup. Also, he didn’t have to veer around a broken down horse! Best ride of the carnival by far.:rcfe-like: