RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Wrinkles

A Big Thank You Chestnut, , Mardy , Ohokaman , PJ and scooby3051.

Dear  Chestnut, ,  Mardy ,  Ohokaman ,  PJ     and  scooby3051.

With the Flemington Thoroughbred Carnival coming to an end this Saturday.  Seriously  , what fun has it been to enter all the Race Cafe Tipping Competitions this Melbourne Cup Carnival  year. It is a wonderful time of the year in Thoroughbred Racing which has produced so many Thoroughbred Racing Tipping highlight's.

My personal 2018  VRC Carnival Racing  highlight was the run of 150/1 runner  Miner's Miss.  Gee , so close :). Congratulation's Paddy and Michelle. 

Once again , Chestnut, ,  Mardy ,  Ohokaman ,  PJ     and  scooby3051  thank you all for the huge and fantastic summaries each week for us all to enjoy.

scooby3051 , thank you for all the prize's you have furnished for  all the Tipping Competition's.  Sincere congratulation's to all the prize winner's. You  all have produced and showed us some wonderful Tipping Score's.

God Bless.

Should be a rule change.If you lead for two or more consecutive weeks you are automatcally the winner.

I'm not to sure but my wife says its a tremendous idea provided it is introduced retrospectively.

Great comps administered by a great team.

Ten out of ten from me and 4/10 from my wife.

Thanks plenty.

scooby3051 , hello ,

I wanted to take a moment to extend my sincere thanks for advising myself of my Race Cafe Tipping Competition Prize of NZ $100.00. I am so humbled to have won  this prize  knowing that there were many other more qualified Race Cafe tipping contestants .

You have no idea how happy I was when I opened  your  e-mail.  It was such a pleasant surprise.  I also want to extend my thanks to all the Race Cafe Tipping Competition  Sponsors.  Folk's , your all fantastic.

I hereby authorize scooby3051 to put on the following New Zealand TAB Bet's on my behalf.   If , i am lucky enough to win something back. I will donate (50) % Fifty Per Cent of all winnings to Chestnut and PJ to utilize in their future Tipping Competition's. I want the 50% remaining to be deposited into my NZTAB Account.

Once again , thank you all very much.

M11  Race 5  (2)  Snippet's Land  $18.00  Each Way

M11  Race 9  (10)   Metamorphic   $17.00  Each Way

M13  Race 6  (7)     Chestnut  Charlie   $15.00   Each Way

Total Invested : $100.00.

Amount Of Return :  Hoping For Heap's   :rcfe-like:.

God Bless.

Yes well done too all the sponsors and scorers in the recent comps.

A lot of time and effort involved.

Well done to all the winners and here's hoping Mr Wrinkles can jag a winner or two.

I settled mid field and stayed there in all the comps.Be better for the run.

Good Punting.

Dear  Chestnut ,  PJ     and  scooby3051,

I hereby authorize you (3) three to utilize my remaining balance to have some Multi Bet's or as you like this coming Saturday  (  24/11/2018 ).

I am traveling back via sea and at time's i cannot access any Internet connection's.  I wish you plenty of luck and have some winning fun  :rcfe-like:.

God Bless.