RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rusty

Read this NZ TAB & copy Ladbrokes!

The Ladbrokes app was down for a short time on Tuesday, so they gave their punters a $10 bonus bet to say sorry. A small gesture sure, but this is just one of the many reasons as to why I, and many, many others use their services over the NZ TAB. 

To the punters out there, if you haven't already got an off shore account with an overseas betting agency, get one. Or two. Or three. There are many options out there.

To steal a Tony Lee phrase, they are "waaaaaaay too good" and way better than what the NZ TAB can offer, with product and customer service.

20181108_172759.jpg

41 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The Ladbrokes app was down for a short time on Tuesday, so they gave their punters a $10 bonus bet to say sorry. A small gesture sure, but this is just one of the many reasons as to why I, and many, many others use their services over the NZ TAB. 

To the punters out there, if you haven't already got an off shore account with an overseas betting agency, get one. Or two. Or three. There are many options out there.

To steal a Tony Lee phrase, they are "waaaaaaay too good" and way better than what the NZ TAB can offer, with product and customer service.

20181108_172759.jpg

Don’t be silly it’s much easier to stand  there flapping your hands going on about what great job the team is doing and blame it on your customers who heven forbid want to actually use the service you claim to provide than it is to take ownership of the problem. 

20181108_172759.jpg

Don’t be silly it’s much easier to stand  there flapping your hands going on about what great job the team is doing and blame it on your customers who heven forbid want to actually use the service you claim to provide than it is to take ownership of the problem. 

20181108_172759.jpg

20 minutes ago, mike28 said:

its called being proactive and transparent nz tab i am with ladbrokes and love it 

Dead right and good to hear. 

Make sure you check your email that is registered with Ladbrokes, as I wasn't expecting to see an email with the bonus bet offer from them. 

Maybe having been with the NZ TAB for so long, before joining Laddies my expectations were pretty low?! 

12 minutes ago, berzerk said:

If you have any ability as a punter you wouldn't be betting with Ladbrokes. Winners are shut down, or restricted into oblivion

In fact that goes for virtually all the corporate bookmakers...absolute leeches, only interested in losing punters.

Mate if I had any ability as a punter I wouldn't be yahooing over a free $10 bonus bet.

I know 2 guys that are restricted with Ladbrokes, but they still enjoy the punt, and that is all part of it. You're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Enjoy the NZ TAB experience if you can, good luck to ya. By god you'll need it. 

I disagree. I look at the bigger picture and consider it better that my small betting losses are at least helping to support NZ racing. I’ve had a few freebies from the TAB in the past year but have managed to give that all back along with my “entertainment spend”.

14 hours ago, berzerk said:

If you have any ability as a punter you wouldn't be betting with Ladbrokes. Winners are shut down, or restricted into oblivion

In fact that goes for virtually all the corporate bookmakers...absolute leeches, only interested in losing punters.

I agree. I had an account there for 1 month and as soon as I tried to take money out I got an email out of the blue saying that our management team after reviewing your account have decided to close your account due to your betting not fitting our current business model.

I cannot open an account now with Ladbrokes or any of their subsidiaries. I tried to get sneaky and opened an account there for my partner but they quickly detected that as well and closed it down.

Only bet there if you lose consistently.

On 11/8/2018 at 5:34 PM, berzerk said:

I disagree.