RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rusty

2019 Melbourne Cup market

I didn't back the winner of the Cup yesterday, so I have turned the page. Quite a few pages actually and found this;

Ladbrokes have The Autumn Sun at $41s ($61s boosted and quarter of that for each way). 

Could be value, could be stupidity, or could be worth a throw at the stumps at that price. 

Only 363 days to go. 

8 hours ago, Rusty said:

I didn't back the winner of the Cup yesterday, so I have turned the page. Quite a few pages actually and found this;

Ladbrokes have The Autumn Sun at $41s ($61s boosted and quarter of that for each way). 

Could be value, could be stupidity, or could be worth a throw at the stumps at that price. 

Only 363 days to go. 

Rusty not sure these horses talk as clearly you like those  but turbo boost on these an option maybe . If you get on quickly you might pre empt the TAB crashing on the day,  not sure going report for next year , risk it though.

Seeing as closest Aussie trained horse to winning in last two years was that good old Aussie battler Finche at 3.5 lengths  and closest Aussie bred was Youngster at 5 3/4 I sense the invaders have located a weak point . Unless PM Morrison and Mr  Carpenter submit a bill through parliament to close that loophole quick sharp they will need the Aussie Tank regiment stationed from the Newmarket Tavarn up road  to Flemington to stop the Euro 3 year olds in convoy arriving on course next first Tuesday. Here follows two who have run in the right races however run well but not quite well enough therefore hitting the sweet spot.

Circus Maximus (Galileo) O'Brien  Ballydoyle

Shoot For Gold ( Sea the Stars) Suroor Godolphin .

51 kgs to 52 kgs will do nicely.

Of course who knows what Appleby has got , Cross Counter didn't see a racecourse until Wolverhampton polytrack last December.

21 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Rusty not sure these horses talk as clearly you like those  but turbo boost on these an option maybe . If you get on quickly you might pre empt the TAB crashing on the day,  not sure going report for next year , risk it though.

Seeing as closest Aussie trained horse to winning in last two years was that good old Aussie battler Finche at 3.5 lengths  and closest Aussie bred was Youngster at 5 3/4 I sense the invaders have located a weak point . Unless PM Morrison and Mr  Carpenter submit a bill through parliament to close that loophole quick sharp they will need the Aussie Tank regiment stationed from the Newmarket Tavarn up road  to Flemington to stop the Euro 3 year olds in convoy arriving on course next first Tuesday. Here follows two who have run in the right races however run well but not quite well enough therefore hitting the sweet spot.

Circus Maximus (Galileo) O'Brien  Ballydoyle

Shoot For Gold ( Sea the Stars) Suroor Godolphin .

51 kgs to 52 kgs will do nicely.

Of course who knows what Appleby has got , Cross Counter didn't see a racecourse until Wolverhampton polytrack last December.

You sure know your Pomgolian horses Red Rum. 

Ladbrokes don't have those two in the market unfortunately, so I'll put a request through to them and see what they come back with. 

Dead right re: the talking horse thing. As soon as you read somewhere that either of those 3yr olds will tell their trainer that they are ready, let me know immediately. 

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

You sure know your Pomgolian horses Red Rum. 

Ladbrokes don't have those two in the market unfortunately, so I'll put a request through to them and see what they come back with. 

Dead right re: the talking horse thing. As soon as you read somewhere that either of those 3yr olds will tell their trainer that they are ready, let me know immediately. 

I think Aussie Ladbrokes better block the turbo  boost button on the " pomgolian" horses Rusty  ( is pomgolia a real place with racetracks ?) " . Anyway I've done my research like the famous aftershave of Ron Burgundy Pomgolian horses "60 percent of the time ,  are successfull all the time"

1 hour ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

6 months on and about now I'm wishing there was a market available. She'll only get better and  be winning the cup. 

Ladbrokes have her at $51's (or $61's boosted).