RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mrzim

Crashed again

19 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Just trying to log in to my TAB account..... nothing happens.

Anyone else having problems.?

Yes , won't log on and got 15 minutes before other business calls so going to miss out today , what a  pile of crap. Google Bet 365 founder, lady from Stoke on Trent , her pay and divi 265 million pounds last year , from profits from a private business . That's how to run a betting agency . 

Just now, Red Rum said:

Yes , won't log on and got 15 minutes before other business calls so going to miss out today , what a  pile of crap. Google Bet 365 founder, lady from Stoke on Trent , her pay and divi 265 million pounds last year , from profits from a private business . That's how to run a betting agency . 

I can't log on either.

My bets all went on ok. Including the free bets and a cheeky odds booster bet and the bet which pays out as a winner even if the horse runs second. Thanks Ladbrokes, you guys are great! 

Said it before and I will say it again.

Forget about the NZ TAB.

The outfit is useless, incompetent, so far behind the times and they take the punter for granted. 

Gotta love the offshore betting; the entertainment and customer service they provide, well done. 

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

My bets all went on ok. Including the free bets and a cheeky odds booster bet and the bet which pays out as a winner even if the horse runs second. Thanks Ladbrokes, you guys are great! 

Said it before and I will say it again.

Forget about the NZ TAB.

The outfit is useless, incompetent, so far behind the times and they take the punter for granted. 

Gotta love the offshore betting; the entertainment and customer service they provide, well done. 

Ladbrokes maybe great Rusty , but I've saved some dough on first few races not being able to get on , thank you Tab for your total ineptitude , iam money up now , good stuff

12 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Ladbrokes maybe great Rusty , but I've saved some dough on first few races not being able to get on , thank you Tab for your total ineptitude , iam money up now , good stuff

Good stuff. 

Give you an example of how 2nd rate the NZ TAB is (when their site is actually up and running that is). 

They offered money back today if you backed a certain horse and it ran 2nd. So your bet is refunded, but it's at reduced odds for this bet type. 

Ladbrokes have a promo where you pick the horse, any horse in the nominated race(s), and if it comes second they pay out as if it won. At the original odds (not reduced). 

And they wonder why there is offshore leakage, bloody hell wake up NZ TAB. 

Hate to say it, but the NZTAB is typical of retailers in NZ.  They just don’t seem to get their heads around the competition angle...but continue to,rape and pillage customers.....just like most businesses in NZ.

So as we say in our household, vote with your feet...because you do have alternatives.